• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

i want a gen 1 nocturne but i dont want to spend money on giving it irishim ):l sigh

And here is where I would battle with my coli team
if i had one
I've been on FR since June, and don't have a team.. what is this mess.
But... leveling is slow as heck, and 2 ambush stones for each dragon
*looks at prices*
nope nope nope
same. im just so lazy...

Rip me

Crystal curr and ub

But so pretty. Now I got a boy bab I need to sCRY

im a picky lil snob who only really likes irishim
rip
but, crystal IS more expensive so ill give you that XD (at least i assume it is?)
i do have irishim scrolls but i didnt want to use them ): i wanted them to sit in my hoard forever because i suck at doing anything with things i have

im a picky lil snob who only really likes irishim
rip
but, crystal IS more expensive so ill give you that XD (at least i assume it is?)
i do have irishim scrolls but i didnt want to use them ): i wanted them to sit in my hoard forever because i suck at doing anything with things i have

300gs more. It was same but they raised it after facet release!!! Those bums.

Doooo it. Gene em!!! Fall prey to the nocs

300gs more. It was same but they raised it after facet release!!! Those bums.

Doooo it. Gene em!!! Fall prey to the nocs

wow really? ew. gross :/
I DONT EVEN HAVE A NOC YET /sobbing
i need to find a cheap one with good colors bc im too lazy to farm...

If anyone in ice could like snipe a tiger bc that dom discount, yeee, id pay you back.

is this baby for 240g okay or..? [sweats] I DONT KNOW PRICING

-wipes brow- i bought her... there go all my gems but, I HAVE A GEN1 NOC AND I AM PLEASED
her tert is awful but thats ok

Last edited:

is this baby for 240g okay or..? [sweats] I DONT KNOW PRICING

-wipes brow- i bought her... there go all my gems but, I HAVE A GEN1 NOC AND I AM PLEASED
her tert is awful but thats ok
Welcome to the ugly tert club! <3 :) :) Gosh, Tomato doesn't go with qua and some random brown color

llllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyy

its not luck, its spending all my money :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome to the ugly tert club! <3 :) :) Gosh, Tomato doesn't go with qua and some random brown color

im used to ugly terts; lots of my dergs have em so its okay

oFNpWVr.png

brb screaming

After all that chest grinding, at least there is a butt-rock to accompany your precious egg.

(figurative story, never happened to me)

Back