• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

how did you guys get your Nocs arrg

With life savings. I've never picked up an egg or a scroll but I got nocts by buying them ._. I'm now poor again. If having far more money than before the event counts as poor.

Last edited:
WHAT EVEN HOW MUCH HP DO THESE NEW BOSSES HAVE

It's a good thing one uses Meditate a lot and the other does Plague damage.

This might make leveling fodder a loooot more difficult in the future. .-.

screams i wish the chances of getting battle items were easy so i can get eliminate instead of spending treasure

A LOT
MANY SCRATCH
SUCH ELIMINATE
WOW

At first, one showed up, and I was like "Great! Now I can get on with trying to get the cute new familiars!"

Scratch it.

"Hang on, did I miss?

Five scratches later.

"... Are you serious..."

- - - Post Merge - - -

screams i wish the chances of getting battle items were easy so i can get eliminate instead of spending treasure

I found three Eliminate the other day farming in the Arena. o: They're not the super rarest of drops.

At first, one showed up, and I was like "Great! Now I can get on with trying to get the cute new familiars!"

Scratch it.

"Hang on, did I miss?

Five scratches later.

"... Are you serious..."

- - - Post Merge - - -

I found three Eliminate the other day farming in the Arena. o: They're not the super rarest of drops.
pft only if i was at that level
i dont even know why i started the coli like when the nocturne event started rip i hope i can eliminate before it ends

The new bosses aren't that bad. They waste turns meditating, are slow, and don't hurt too much unless you are weak to them.

I've levelled exalts through the golem workshop bosses, and these as well so they can easily be beaten with two lv 25 "attack priority" dragons.

I have 30 dumb berserkers from being in the Arena T.T

Well, if you sell them at 5k each, you'd have 150k, so it could be worse.

I'm personally hoarding mine til they go up to 7 or 8k, which they do regularly. Been buying them for like 2-2.5k each.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The new bosses aren't that bad. They waste turns meditating, are slow, and don't hurt too much unless you are weak to them.

I've levelled exalts through the golem workshop bosses, and these as well so they can easily be beaten with two lv 25 "attack priority" dragons.

Yeah, they could be a lot worse.

Although, that first 700+ damage hurts.

50 gems off of getting facet for my noccy bae! /vibrates excitedly!!
next is saving up for spines :D shouldn't be tooooo hard!

Just bought this guy for 35g!!! So cute and cheap i had to!

Thinking of naming him sprinkle, any other cute ideas?

In other news im now 35g further away from facet haha

Thresher loooks soooo gooood

And this accent.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also need ub!!!

I feel like the lag and crashes from the event scared some of the newbies off, which means less lag and more coli battles for us!

I feel like the lag and crashes from the event scared some of the newbies off, which means less lag and more coli battles for us!

And here is where I would battle with my coli team
if i had one
I've been on FR since June, and don't have a team.. what is this mess.
But... leveling is slow as heck, and 2 ambush stones for each dragon
*looks at prices*
nope nope nope

I wanted a mate for my Nocturne but then I realized that male Nocturnes look gross, so I just bought a female instead. :')

Znvx7lD.png

so yes now i have gay baby nocturnes
time to spend more money on apparel and genes!!!

I wanted a mate for my Nocturne but then I realized that male Nocturnes look gross, so I just bought a female instead. :')

Znvx7lD.png

so yes now i have gay baby nocturnes
time to spend more money on apparel and genes!!!

males look cool i wanted one then u gave me a female :'(

Back