Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

i said give me money
i threaten you with my wiffle bat

Good thing we are in the same flight and Windsinger would banish you for killing one of his members. :rolleyes:

Wow...I got to join 1 month after I heard about it. Not sure I could have waited 7 months I would have gave up caring.

Good thing we are in the same flight and Windsinger would banish you for killing one of his members. :rolleyes:

Wow...I got to join 1 month after I heard about it. Not sure I could have waited 7 months I would have gave up caring.

//sobbing bc i actually waited 7 months

someone bought my lil w/c bb for 10k

named it real quick

and exalted it

wtf

Last edited:
Wifflebat?

x0nVmPE.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hatching the nest for these two tomorrow
I'm really hoping for a male Imp. o:
Make sure to post babies because I might be interested. :D How many eggs?

Make sure to post babies because I might be interested. :D How many eggs?

3 eggs from that pair and another 2 eggs from my second (almost identical) pair. I'll also be selling 3 of the parents, in case anyone wanted to buy an already matched breeding pair~

Omg i did that too... twice hahah! Hopefully we both make some sweet money off our snipes ;)
Pfft, I hope you do aswell. I just sold a lightning egg and some stuffs so I'm almost back to 80k now. The time they were snapped up in though, oh my god. When I clicked to get mine, there was 30+. Once I clicked "Okay", there was only 17 left.

Oh lord, I need to open a hatchery soon ;___; too many dragons and not enough space! My boyfriend and I are going to set up a hatchery soon with some better pairs (I spent hours finding better color matches so hopefully it was worth the effort doing that!)

Please buy my dragons : ) I am looking for at least 5K treasure for each dragon here. Feel free to reserve a dragon that you want to buy later. I literally have no lair space so yeah.. I need that expansion. *I believe all dragons here are fully gened. Some of them are doubles so I might be looking for a little more treasure for them. Most are unnamed, one or two have names.

Send a crossroads offer for any of these dragons and I'll take a look. Hopefully I copied and pasted the links correctly lol : o

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I needed about 25k more to buy Tiger for my Nocturne, but I ended up buying my fourth nest. v n v whats wrong with me

Guys I know what a wiffle bat is. It seemed like an inside joke for Wind/Nature? So that was what I was referring to

Back