• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Out of curiosity, how much would you guys pay for snake babies like these?
v3aXin6.png

I HATE MYSELF

sniping is like doing drugs
i wasted used my hard-earned money and quite literally have no room left
worth it tho

Last edited:
//runs to CRs

The WCS girl is mineeeee ; v ;

she's so pretty tho damn
Thank you ;w; I accepted the trade!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh lord, I need to open a hatchery soon ;___; too many dragons and not enough space! My boyfriend and I are going to set up a hatchery soon with some better pairs (I spent hours finding better color matches so hopefully it was worth the effort doing that!)

Please buy my dragons : ) I am looking for at least 5K treasure for each dragon here. Feel free to reserve a dragon that you want to buy later. I literally have no lair space so yeah.. I need that expansion. *I believe all dragons here are fully gened. Some of them are doubles so I might be looking for a little more treasure for them. Most are unnamed, one or two have names.

Send a crossroads offer for any of these dragons and I'll take a look. Hopefully I copied and pasted the links correctly lol : o

Thanks for looking!

HrslaH2.png

Still for sale :3 go to the original post for the dragon links : D
If not I will be giving them to Stina to exalt, better pick now! Some are doubles!

interest check for a gen1 male nocturne (semi eyeburner i think)

just checking if theres any interest in this nocturne (~:

Thanks everyone! : D

Certainly didn't take you long to go from broke to light sprite :D

Yeah, from the 27th of December till now? That's the power of NoN sales and also investing wisely. I should have had it in the first 2 weeks I was a questing, but I bought so much stuff and squandered my money. o:

Back