• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

ayy i need gems to gen up my noccies, so i'm doing some commissions for your gems! i'll take treasure too ^_^ i can do dergs, OCs, ac mayor, whatever you want!
here's my DA: http://astro0lauren.deviantart.com/
for 1500+ gems/treasure equivalent i'll happily do you a detailed lineless portrait! http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/352/f/6/kurloz_commission_by_astro0lauren-d8acdv4.png (more examples on my DA)
message me if keen ;)

ayy this is still a thing for you art people, i'm always happy to do dragon art too!

Last edited:
I BOUGHT MY LIGHT SPRITE!

YAAAAS GIRL, CONGRATS <3333333 How much did you buy it for?

0AO1rBv.png

here's mine, lmao

0AO1rBv.png

here's mine, lmao

lays on the floor
cries quietly
h OW
IM CONSTANTLY OUT OF SEAFOOD I LITERALLY HAVE 0 RN HOW DO YOU GET 20K .., ,, OF EVERYTHING NO LESS

Thanks everyone! : D

Yeah, from the 27th of December till now? That's the power of NoN sales and also investing wisely. I should have had it in the first 2 weeks I was a questing, but I bought so much stuff and squandered my money. o:

Maybe one day I will learn the arts of investing wisely so I can half afford a light sprite. ONE DAY

Also hurry up and get an akirbeak while they are still 2 mil. Then again maybe they will stay at this price.

There's this person selling like 4 of each Forum Vista, but they want "beads" from some weird site...and 800 of them=$160.

YOU TEASE ME

20k gems. I have 41 gems left right now, haha. xD;

It was a pretty good price, considering the current exchange rate.

I was on my lunch break and decided to check on sprites and IT WAS THERE. AND I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK IN THE CAFETERIA.

Made the rest of my shift awesome, though. : D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe one day I will learn the arts of investing wisely so I can half afford a light sprite. ONE DAY

Also hurry up and get an akirbeak while they are still 2 mil. Then again maybe they will stay at this price.

I like investing because it makes me a decent amount of money with the least amount of actual work.

And I got one already. xD; I think I bought it somewhere around the time when I said I was broke. That's one of the reasons why.

lays on the floor
cries quietly
h OW
IM CONSTANTLY OUT OF SEAFOOD I LITERALLY HAVE 0 RN HOW DO YOU GET 20K .., ,, OF EVERYTHING NO LESS

HAAAACKS

And my god I only have like 30 plant rn.

I get all my food from the coli, lmao. I could probably sell all the food I get, but I don't 8)))) I leveled up another dragon to level 25 today......just because I was bored.

20k gems. I have 41 gems left right now, haha. xD;

It was a pretty good price, considering the current exchange rate.

I was on my lunch break and decided to check on sprites and IT WAS THERE. AND I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK IN THE CAFETERIA.

Made the rest of my shift awesome, though. : D

rip me, 20k gems? LOL. So happy for you <3333333333 NOW ONTO ALL THE OTHER FAMILIARS!

I get all my food from the coli, lmao. I could probably sell all the food I get, but I don't 8)))) I leveled up another dragon to level 25 today......just because I was bored.

I use the Mire for Coli grinding. I only do one 20-30 minute grind a day whenever I get the chance, since it's soooo boring.

So I just randomly bought this Gene one, and here's the ID:
Interesting. The best ID I've got probably if I was going to sell ID-wise

What...? What's a Forum Vista?

So the first post in this thread by by Xhaztol in this thread. The fancy image of wings around their icon is a vista. (Unless I'm completely misunderstanding it?) There are others, too, like clouds.

- - - Post Merge - - -

rip me, 20k gems? LOL. So happy for you <3333333333 NOW ONTO ALL THE OTHER FAMILIARS!

I envy your leveling abilities. D:

Also, yeah. xD; It took forever to actually save up enough. I kept succumbing to the siren's song of other items. Found out that if I saved in gems I was less likely to actually spend it, so gems it was.

And that's a really good price..don't they normally go for around 30k Gems???

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah. The forum vistas are pretty much things around your avatar....but the person is selling THE WHOLE SET :D :D so you get the apparel piece, the familiar (For example bone fiend) and the vista. :) But I think mods get their own special one so that's where Xhaz got theirs ;)

Last edited:
So I just randomly bought this Gene one, and here's the ID:
Interesting. The best ID I've got probably if I was going to sell ID-wise

That's actually pretty great, especially considering it's a Gen 1. o: If you sell, you might be able to get a lot for it. What colors is it?

Back