Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I don't know...I exalted my random progen...then I went out and bought a look alike but I don't really care about them anymore...I would exalt but I don't know.........I almost did once.

Also about them giving you the account, I say be careful but if you want to play now, go ahead! I'm not sure when the next window will be but we really need one. :eek: All these pretty dragons on the AH and no space to buy them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also does someone want to buy this dude? I'd honestly be happy with 2k. :/

He is ready to breed in 4 days! (If you breed him I want to see babies! Even if they're exalt fodder)

lmao i meant more with the flight thing than the progens, i don't like my progens either but i feel too bad to exalt them lmaoo
ummmm i'm not sure, i get 15% off with the dom discount so just 15% off whatever those things cost!

oh and everyone look at how cute this dragon i just brought is

look how cute
look

I don't know...I exalted my random progen...then I went out and bought a look alike but I don't really care about them anymore...I would exalt but I don't know.........I almost did once.

Also about them giving you the account, I say be careful but if you want to play now, go ahead! I'm not sure when the next window will be but we really need one. :eek: All these pretty dragons on the AH and no space to buy them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also does someone want to buy this dude? I'd honestly be happy with 2k. :/

He is ready to breed in 4 days! (If you breed him I want to see babies! Even if they're exalt fodder)

oh shoot he's pretty e v e
I should check him with one of my girls

lmao i meant more with the flight thing than the progens, i don't like my progens either but i feel too bad to exalt them lmaoo
ummmm i'm not sure, i get 15% off with the dom discount so just 15% off whatever those things cost!

look how cute
look
The whole thing just like
matches up

I LOVE IT! And the eyes are so pretty! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh shoot he's pretty e v e
I should check him with one of my girls

DO IT! I need more baby dragons in my life. And post her so I can go check

Has nice monochromes with him u v u They also do this cute "splash of color" thing. I should've gotten her a smoke tert ff welp gotta wait until the 30th

I'm not personally a huge fan of their range, but they're still cute together u v u

- - - Post Merge - - -

IVE BEEN COMPLAINING
ABOUT HOW
MOCHA CAN NEVER GET A MATE IN HER CLOSE RANGE

I FOUND ONE OMG

gehwgwoHWEIwoieknrfjklsgjnrlbahkf.dVNMBghflask.rdjcbnmFSGiajlrked this team is taking forevrr to level

Last edited:

look how cute
look

i only wish i could do math

i needed a male noc in similar colors )': cries bc im like never gonna find that lmao

and yeah tbh progens were worthless to me because theyre all the ****ty breeds i dont care about. try again when we can make them actual worthwhile breeds without a scroll lmfao (or update old breed art kthx)

So did they already pick the skins for the Gala? I don't see the submission thread any more :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was going to stay up for the 9 dragon and billion but I'm so tired
There's like 4500 dragons left right? I don't know. I want to stay up but..I don't know how long I'll have to stay up.

So did they already pick the skins for the Gala? I don't see the submission thread any more :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's like 4500 dragons left right? I don't know. I want to stay up but..I don't know how long I'll have to stay up.

More than likely it'll happen right after rollover

psst #9996999 hasn't been born yet
the most recent was #9996992

this nest better give me one of those hatchlings then
4 eggs, 4 numbers and 20 minutes to go until we possibly find out the 10th millon dragon.
*sits by her 4 egg nest* hatch nice numbers pls

Last edited:
this nest better give me one of those hatchlings then
4 eggs, 4 numbers and 20 minutes to go until we possibly find out the 10th millon dragon.
*sits by her 4 egg nest* hatch nice numbers pls

I have a three egg nest ready, but no space :')
Getting #9997999 sounds good too tho so I might just wait it out

Back