• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

mia how
how are you all getting all these expensives genes quickly
pretty babs though, i really love the first one on the right.

Selling my soul, lmao.

But I got some extra treasure since I'm leveling up someone's dragons to 25. : ))))) I just hope these babies sell and i get a nest of 4 again

Right now all the pretty Nocturnes are kinda pricey...so I'm just gonna wait a month or too and they'll cost a lot less. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Selling my soul, lmao.

But I got some extra treasure since I'm leveling up someone's dragons to 25. : ))))) I just hope these babies sell and i get a nest of 4 again
Good luck! Are you breeding 2 Nocturnes or a Nocturne and a Coatl/Pearl Catcher? (Is it pearl catcher or Ridgeback? :eek: )

New gene preview is prettty.
Also, this
"Please note that between now and the release of Piebald, there will be other genes released; previewing Piebald in this update does not indicate that it is the next gene available to dragonkind! We'll need some time after the votes are in to prepare the gene according to the community's choices, but we have lots of nice stuff lined up in the meantime!"

I don't know how I feel about it :eek: I think I like it better Primary though.

I want the Ghost tertiary that you can craft from Baldwin's Bubbling Brew. :D

But I realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly want that new forum vista. ITS SO RAINBOW-Y AND SPARKLY

And for turning off Coli Animations, is that going to make Coli grinding faster because you don't have to wait for them to attack? It should right?

Last edited:
Well for some reason the Wiki insisted on giving me a small midget-y picture but...
UfprEqH.jpg

First hatchies from my prized pair!!

All are irishimbond

ice/maize/white

white/white/ice!!

White ice white

Previews:

Number one
dragonpic2.php

dragonpic2.php

dragonpic2.php

Prices? And maybe buy one??

Sorry ive been gone, i can only do anything from my phone, so if I ****ed up the images, blame bbcode

Last edited:
Back