• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

ohhhhh my god thsoe are goddamn gorgeous
how much do you want??? i need to stop buying coatls but maybe,,,

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wow this is the largest amount of bull****. i try to breed bridgette and oswald, and lo and behold, THEY CANT BREED BECAUSE THEY "SHARE A COMMON ANCESTOR". i looked, and their 'common ancestor' was not only neither a sibling nor a parent, but was also THE ~400TH DRAGON ON THE GODDAMN SITE??? ?? while theyre in the 4-6 MILLIONS
amazing
i hate this site

ohhhhh my god thsoe are goddamn gorgeous
how much do you want??? i need to stop buying coatls but maybe,,,

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wow this is the largest amount of bull****. i try to breed bridgette and oswald, and lo and behold, THEY CANT BREED BECAUSE THEY "SHARE A COMMON ANCESTOR". i looked, and their 'common ancestor' was not only neither a sibling nor a parent, but was also THE ~400TH DRAGON ON THE GODDAMN SITE??? ?? while theyre in the 4-6 MILLIONS
amazing
i hate this site

well theyre 15k rn but id be happy to CR them for 7k on BellTree!

also that sucks omg
so are you gnna try to get a new Oswald or just not breed? ://

Love how frequently this site gets updates and cool stuff <3

I hope the coliseum works better for me when the gala comes around. Not only does it rarely boot up but now the battles are crawling at something like 5 fps.

Also I can't believe it is taking me a week to level this dragon to 20. insert relevant keyboard mash and whining. It's slowly getting there...

well theyre 15k rn but id be happy to CR them for 7k on BellTree!

also that sucks omg
so are you gnna try to get a new Oswald or just not breed? ://

ah!! that sounds lovely, i think i want the first one hold on lemme think about it and ill send you a cr lmao
thank you so much <3333

-_- i found a coatl on the AH... but i really dont want to spend money geneing it??????? at all???? its ****ing exhausting. id have to give it underbelly and get a ridgeback scroll. i might buy it anyway just in case i do want to do so... sigh...

lol i bought the coatl baby. now to eventually make enough goddamn money to gene it. :')

Last edited:
ah!! that sounds lovely, i think i want the first one hold on lemme think about it and ill send you a cr lmao
thank you so much <3333

-_- i found a coatl on the AH... but i really dont want to spend money geneing it??????? at all???? its ****ing exhausting. id have to give it underbelly and get a ridgeback scroll. i might buy it anyway just in case i do want to do so... sigh...

lol i bought the coatl baby. now to eventually make enough goddamn money to gene it. :')

ayy i have dom discount atm so if you want me to try and get you those things for cheaper, i'd be happy to!

ayy i have dom discount atm so if you want me to try and get you those things for cheaper, i'd be happy to!

only problem is i kind of dont... have the money QvQ at all,,,,,,, i literally have 100k lmao,,

yayyy finished all of the descs of the dergs i wanted to do <3 (finally)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Starmanfan gaveme an account! :D

isnt this against the TOS? its technically sharing accounts, right? you better be careful, might get you banned.

I decided I needed to make a post here that didn't involve any whining, complaining or any general negativity.

There I've done it.

you might get banned, i'd say wait till reg is open so you can actually get your progens and pick your own flight, they are kinda important parts of the game

im still laughing bc i exalted my progens oooomfgflkmgfg

btw astro how much are those items with dom discount?

Last edited:
Back