Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

or3077D.png

I am legitimately saddened by how basic our bear is

at least it not rock bear

I've got some ugly babies~ :'D

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I have to say, I'm really disappointed with the imp and tundra accents. They're just... too basic, I guess? Iunno :/

Also I was expecting a giant poofball for the familiar. Or an elemental bunny. That would have been adorable <3

guys show me pretty pastels you guys are selling
I'm doing a pastel themed lair, so I'm selling some of my dragons and buying pastels with the money.
so yes show me pretty pastels (psst i really like imps and coatls).

Last edited:
I'm doing a pastel themed lair, so I'm selling some of my dragons and buying pastels with the money.

psst I'm selling this girl for 20k
also this boy if you like white/maize colors

Ok! :)
So I guess two members in plague run a raffle or something? And you send them something and they try to get you wish list items/stuff you really want, no matter the price. So I guess they gave this girl a Nocturne egg, and she hatched it, didn't like it? Not sure what happened there. But I know she traded the Nocturne for a Water Egg. When she hatched the egg, it was a Storm/Storm/Storm Gene 1 mirror, with matching eyes. So I guess she put up an auction for it, and was messaged by the people who gave her the Noc egg? Said she had to give them the Gene 1, because it was against the rules to make a profit off the things she was given. (Although that was never stated in their rules in the post when she got the egg?) She was given the choice to either give them the dragon, or would be banned from all their giveaways or something. She gave it back, and they turned around and sold it for 4 million treasure. Pretty rude of them since they gave her a Noc egg (350k at most, I think) and took back something worth MILLIONS. So...yeah that sucks. :(

(This may not be 100% correct since its just what I've gathered from tumblr posts)

Links to the tumblrs plz :p

Psst

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk what theyre worth but theyre preeetty

bought an accent for my noc.

I like how the rose is in the mouth

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wowowowowow fun times with Plague flight

On another note, a nocturne I just wanted with Crystal and Shimmer was up for 15k. I checked it in the workshop, but when I went back it had been taken and instantly been put up for 75k :(

Back