Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Yuh, I dunno what to do now tho lol

you should stop using his account because its a really bad idea and wait for the next reg window. unless you want to get banned i guess then whatever

also i think im the only one who really likes the ice bear lmfao..... i think its gr8

I like how the rose is in the mouth
- - - Post Merge - - -
Wowowowowow fun times with Plague flight
On another note, a nocturne I just wanted with Crystal and Shimmer was up for 15k. I checked it in the workshop, but when I went back it had been taken and instantly been put up for 75k :(

That's because at 15k it was underpriced ^^ When it comes to good deals in the AH, it's better to snipe than go through Breeding Check/etc. If it's not what you like after you buy it, just flip it and resell at a higher price.

Ok! :)
So I guess two members in plague run a raffle or something? And you send them something and they try to get you wish list items/stuff you really want, no matter the price. So I guess they gave this girl a Nocturne egg, and she hatched it, didn't like it? Not sure what happened there. But I know she traded the Nocturne for a Water Egg. She got a Water Sprite and Water Egg. When she hatched the egg, it was a Storm/Storm/Storm Gene 1 mirror, with matching eyes. So I guess she put up an auction for it, and was messaged by the people who gave her the stuff. Said she had to give them the Gene 1, because it was against the rules to make a profit off the things she was given. (Although that was never stated in their rules in the post when she got the egg?) She was given the choice to either give them the dragon, or would be banned from all their giveaways or something. She gave it back, and they turned around and sold it for 4 million treasure. Pretty rude of them since they gave her a Water Sprite and Water Egg (500k-700k at most, I think) and took back something worth MILLIONS. So...yeah that sucks. :(

(This may not be 100% correct since its just what I've gathered from tumblr posts)

this is the most delicious drama in a while. reading all the reactions is fun

i have 21k left what have i done
)': why did i buy that stonewash dragon...shes so pretty tho/////

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok i really need help with dragon names. does anyone have any sites they use for names or advice on naming dergs? this is getting out of hand i have like 10 unnamed dragons

dragons are rlly hard to draw especially coatls bc they end up looking ****ty and they also kinda look like spirals so there ya go
my 14 yr.old fingies hurt

7tiH1yG.jpg

also i got this CUTO baby

Last edited:
just my two cents didn't mean to offend you or the derg...sorry! Chill out.

Only Ice flight can make puns :rolleyes:

Snow way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm sorry but why would eliminate miss 6 times in a row. Why. Just why.

Back