Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

is coli impossibly laggy for anyone else whenever you start a battle? like it goes in ****ing slow-mo for the mobs to actually get on the screen. i thought refreshing was the answer. it wasnt.

I have two dispensable lair spaces left, both of them are full and I have 2-3 pairs I need to breed within the next week :'D

Omfggg i just remembered the trickmurk circus is nexf month shsujagaua i hope its good, i have to start thinking of a good skin/accent to enter for the conest!! I cannot wait to see the bear, hopefully its all sticky like shadow mama hhhhh
/end shadowling excited rant

Ps: does anyone here make their own skins or accents? I have had lots of fun making and distributing mine so i think i wanna get into the business ^_^

Omfggg i just remembered the trickmurk circus is nexf month shsujagaua i hope its good, i have to start thinking of a good skin/accent to enter for the conest!! I cannot wait to see the bear, hopefully its all sticky like shadow mama hhhhh
/end shadowling excited rant

Ps: does anyone here make their own skins or accents? I have had lots of fun making and distributing mine so i think i wanna get into the business ^_^
SHOW ME YOUR ACCENTS!

If this girl isn't bought by the end of the week, I'll give her up to a semi-perma home~ Anyone interested? :'D

What, someone needs more dark dragons?

Breedable with the male above

(ID 9990994)

(ID 9990995)

I also have another 4 triple Midnight IriShimGem Imps if anyone was looking to buy. xD; Didn't feel like putting 4 more identical pictures of them up...

SHOW ME YOUR ACCENTS!

ahh i've only made one skin! it was an entry for the gala, but people liked it so i've done a run of 5 of them
FkjAHDb.png

What, someone needs more dark dragons?

Breedable with the male above

(ID 9990994)

(ID 9990995)

I also have another 4 triple Midnight IriShimGem Imps if anyone was looking to buy. xD; Didn't feel like putting 4 more identical pictures of them up...

JsC35vI.png

I have no more money ;n; *Also I can't change my flight for six months but I think it's work it lol

I'm going to try to make some money in coli and buy some dark and bloody dragons

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think stina gave me that imp... or I bought it or something lol one of my first dragons

- - - Post Merge - - -

Worth it*

JsC35vI.png

I have no more money ;n; *Also I can't change my flight for six months but I think it's work it lol

I'm going to try to make some money in coli and buy some dark and bloody dragons

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think stina gave me that imp... or I bought it or something lol one of my first dragons

- - - Post Merge - - -

Worth it*

What flight were you in before? o:

Ooh, you're the one with that girl! : D She's from one of my favorite breeding pairs. If I remember correctly, Stina was going around looking for dragons for you and that's the one you said you liked.

Should name her~

What flight were you in before? o:

Ooh, you're the one with that girl! : D She's from one of my favorite breeding pairs. If I remember correctly, Stina was going around looking for dragons for you and that's the one you said you liked.

Should name her~
I was in Plague before because my favorite color is red. Even though I like gore and skulls I didn't like the plague flight : / yes Stina was helping me when I started haha, I do have a name for her I just have to get another renaming scroll for her mate. *I bought scrolls earlier for 7k then in an hour they double in price Q_Q

I was in Plague before because my favorite color is red. Even though I like gore and skulls I didn't like the plague flight : / yes Stina was helping me when I started haha, I do have a name for her I just have to get another renaming scroll for her mate. *I bought scrolls earlier for 7k then in an hour they double in price Q_Q

If you need red eyed babies for your hatchery, let me know and I can breed them for you if I have the space and nests to do it. : D

Back