Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

If you need red eyed babies for your hatchery, let me know and I can breed them for you if I have the space and nests to do it. : D
Okay! : ) I spent a lot on pairs so I'm going to have to be a little frugal now and not buy every dragon I see....

Okay! : ) I spent a lot on pairs so I'm going to have to be a little frugal now and not buy every dragon I see....

I say the saaaame thing, and then in the next hour I've somehow got a new dragon or two. xD; I really am going to need to expand again, at this rate.

I say the saaaame thing, and then in the next hour I've somehow got a new dragon or two. xD; I really am going to need to expand again, at this rate.
Somehow I got a lightning egg in my hoard from coli @__@ so I might sell that for a dragon haha

I'm SUPER excited! Its a Dom battle of the original 4 deities! (1st-7th) Its gonna be awesome! Not sure whos going to win but it will be a battle all right....

link me please. i have tons of babies which will get exalted in a few days

- - - Post Merge - - -

also stop spending money lol and showing me pretty dragons x.x

Does anyone have space for a dragon right now? ; v ;

I have my eye on a Nocturne, but won't have space for a bit. I'll give you the payment needed for the Nocturne, and the link to purchase him ^^ In terms of compensation, name your price, I guess??

Does anyone have space for a dragon right now? ; v ;

I have my eye on a Nocturne, but won't have space for a bit. I'll give you the payment needed for the Nocturne, and the link to purchase him ^^ In terms of compensation, name your price, I guess??

Did you find space? And for how long

pretty! <3
also im getting my pastel noc after roll-over ahh im excited!. *looks at 100k in vault* bye money.

//pats

I spent 125k on him oops :') Nocturnes are my new favorite species I'd spend my life savings on them if I could tbh

I FINALLY FOUND A FRICKING MALE
AFTER GOING THROUGH
TWO MATES
AND MUCH TREASURE
WHY IS THE SKY AREA OF COLOR FOR COATLS/WCs SO INBRED WTF

Last edited:
//pats

I spent 125k on him oops :') Nocturnes are my new favorite species I'd spend my life savings on them if I could tbh
I want a lair of Nocturnes..... not gonna happen anytime soon sadly.
Thank gosh I was able to grind for the morganite stuff and get the adornments for her by trading snow. I'd be broke comepletey if I had to buy them.

----

I got her.
I have no regrets on how many gems I have just spent on her.

pastel goth queen

Last edited:
I want a lair of Nocturnes..... not gonna happen anytime soon sadly.
Thank gosh I was able to grind for the morganite stuff and get the adornments for her by trading snow. I'd be broke comepletey if I had to buy them.

----

I got her.
I have no regrets on how many gems I have just spent on her.

pastel goth queen

i need that accent in my life

ahh i've only made one skin! it was an entry for the gala, but people liked it so i've done a run of 5 of them
FkjAHDb.png

Wait orca for gala what

It's a lovely skin but not the most ice-related? Anyway.

I've wanted to do skins and stuff but perhaps if they weren't several hundreds of gems. I guess if you get interest others will pay for you.

Back