Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Wait orca for gala what

It's a lovely skin but not the most ice-related? Anyway.

I've wanted to do skins and stuff but perhaps if they weren't several hundreds of gems. I guess if you get interest others will pay for you.

Hmm I think it goes like this.

If you get 10 people who want it at least it's 200g-400g per skin or accent in a bulk pack. Then they prepay you at 450-550 gems. Or depending how how much you want. Then you submit the design, receive it back, and send it out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think ultimately if no more than 5 people preorder it gets scrapped.

It sounds pretty neat, but if the site crashes because everyone wants to open chests at the same time, then they have a looooot of work to do before they can launch something like that.

Yeah, if the site goes crazy when people are opening chests on NoN then they have tons of work to do before even releasing a little bit of this.

Wait orca for gala what

It's a lovely skin but not the most ice-related? Anyway.

I've wanted to do skins and stuff but perhaps if they weren't several hundreds of gems. I guess if you get interest others will pay for you.

well the theme was ice or the region that the ice flight is and there is a part called the floes, and my skin is 'the predator of the floes' i knew it had no chance in winning but i just wanted to have some fun

and you should give it a go, you just get people to pay you before you buy the blueprints, thats what i did. I also didn't do mine for profit, but plenty of people do, i think if i opened a store i would

- - - Post Merge - - -

ps: does anyone want a triple carribean pair? i love em but i need the room D;
they are called atlantis and utopia, i'm thinkin 20k each (preferably they would be purchased together but i understand if not)
irshimbelly

irshimcrackle

I kind of want to get into Goth Pastels but idk man. Hatcherys are risky more than the lottery.

Also i'm 2-3 lair upgrades away from Ancient. ;-;

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I'VE BEEN GRINDING FOR AN HOUR, GOT TWO CHESTS AND THIS
YOOOOOO.jpg

If the above doesn't go through I could do with that triple carribean male, I have no male skydancers for some reason all my blues are female... Never mind I'm good actually.

Last edited:
So... I'm thinking about switching flights, either to Ice or Light. Plague's lovely, but the private board is just suuuuuper focused on FR and people's irl injuries. What are the boards in Ice and Light like?

So... I'm thinking about switching flights, either to Ice or Light. Plague's lovely, but the private board is just suuuuuper focused on FR and people's irl injuries. What are the boards in Ice and Light like?

Not sure about Ice, but Light = GLITTER.
In my introduction thread, basically all the responses were along the lines of "Welcome! *throws glitter*" or "Hope you have fun! *shoots glitter cannon*"
Aside from the constant glitter, it's a nice place. I recommend it.

ill go take a look at our boards and see whats up
ice_boards_by_ichigo_kun-d8fxqf1.png

shrugs. they seem nice. one person gave out ice sprices a lil while ago. though that mightve been general forums, i dont remember... so omg disregard me i barely play this game why am i even talking lmfao

pricing help for these two nocs? cry/shim/smoke

XYX

XYY
not sure on pricing bc they are both doubles? halp

pricing help for these two nocs? cry/shim/smoke

XYX

XYY
not sure on pricing bc they are both doubles? halp
AHHHH why do you have to post this ;m;

Can I buy the first one? I've seen some go up to 400K @_@ if you want that much I will try to make that much

AHHHH why do you have to post this ;m;

Can I buy the first one? I've seen some go up to 400K @_@ if you want that much I will try to make that much

of course you can, i'd love for them to go to a good home! how does 350k sound? is that reasonable? i'm so behind on pricings haha

of course you can, i'd love for them to go to a good home! how does 350k sound? is that reasonable? i'm so behind on pricings haha
Yeah I just need to make it haha I can probably have it in a couple days : o

I'm bad with pricing but I've been seeing crystal nocs going for a lot ;n;

Back