Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

tfw you realize your valentine's day pair wont be able to hatch their children on valentine's day, but the day after unless u have a boon for fertility

fml

I just sent off a Noc with Okapi to an exalt buying thread.

Sure didn't take long for those two features to lose value. o:

Eeeee someone just sent me a 99 stack of 5 point seafood, Venomscale Wing Guard, Chillspike Collar, Bronze Steampunk Tail Bauble, and a podid for flooding them with exalt fodder!

I just sent off a Noc with Okapi to an exalt buying thread.

Sure didn't take long for those two features to lose value. o:

okapi was trash to begin with

Eeeee someone just sent me a 99 stack of 5 point seafood, Venomscale Wing Guard, Chillspike Collar, Bronze Steampunk Tail Bauble, and a podid for flooding them with exalt fodder!

nice!! :D grats <:

i have a feeling im going to just have to buy gems to gene up that coatl because i am obscenely bad at making treasure. sigh

I must admit I already sold one of my nocturne eggs at 250k just in case they start falling. Keeping 2 though I bet they'll go up eventually. Or maybe not?

If they don't go in price past July/August sell the eggs. But save scrolls. I think those will jump right after NoN starts. Or just save em all who knows if they'll keep doing NoN after this next year?

hello yes these dergs are for sale so i can have 3 pages of fodder here we go all 10 per usual

and rosary will be for sale after his final nest

Looking at prices, I may get a noc egg soon, and throw it in my vault and try to forget it till April.
Also, selling some cutie hatchlings. Prices are 15-20k, all are on the 3rd and 4th page here.

hello yes these dergs are for sale so i can have 3 pages of fodder here we go all 10 per usual

*pushes to lair*
another lair space gone, but she's prettttty.

Back