Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Oh wow that would be great. How much to rent for a little bit? Also since I am a newb at all of this any instructions would be great. I don't want ruin your dragons stats.

If you need any eternal snow still, I have 12 that I won't be using to sell

it was 35kt. in the marketplce so...

oh okay! ill pay you back momentarily then :)

i have the money whenever youre ready~

akdshfd OH GOD IM SORRY I JUST BOUGHT IT WITH MY DISCOUNT IN THE MP I DIDNT REALIZE IT WAS THERE oh my god im sorry uhh if you still want me to pay you back i understand qvq

Last edited:
Anyone want to sell Eternal snow for BTB? There is no way that I will be able to get enough to get the 3 items I would love to have. I am still in the Training grounds with my team.

I have about 30 I don't need if you still want some - I don't really participate in festivales much at all, so if you'd like them I don't expect much. :)

I have about 30 I don't need if you still want some - I don't really participate in festivales much at all, so if you'd like them I don't expect much. :)

I have been looking around the AH and have found bundles of 5 selling from 5k at the lowest. If the current rate is 70 to 90 BTB for every 10K of treasure. Would 270 BTB sound ok?

Why not? It's fun! :)

Eh, I'm not a big fan of the apparel and such - unless there's something I really want, I usually just gather. xP

I have been looking around the AH and have found bundles of 5 selling from 5k at the lowest. If the current rate is 70 to 90 BTB for every 10K of treasure. Would 270 BTB sound ok?

Sounds great! I'll send them over. ^^

woops - what's your username again? ;v; sorry!

Last edited:
oh okay! ill pay you back momentarily then :)

i have the money whenever youre ready~

akdshfd OH GOD IM SORRY I JUST BOUGHT IT WITH MY DISCOUNT IN THE MP I DIDNT REALIZE IT WAS THERE oh my god im sorry uhh if you still want me to pay you back i understand qvq
ill just keep it. its ok uvu

Ok just bought all the skins I wanted and spares off the AH for cheaper than market value so hah I'm done I guess except for the meh accents and skins I can't really be bothered with.

Just finished sniping the entire set of skins, and now I have a whopping 298 treasure.

Awesome.

Selling a Coldsnap for 85k in the AH... Should sell soon considering the next cheapest is about 93k.

Back