Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Yes and no. No because it's sweet and they get a farewell letter. But yes because we can no longer see it once they get exalted. :'(

u v u
I just don't like the idea of dragons born to be exalted, tbh???
It feels nice to give them a history, even if the person who buys them exalts them without reading it. Although I am praying for that person who sees the bio and chooses not to exalt

u v u
I just don't like the idea of dragons born to be exalted, tbh???
It feels nice to give them a history, even if the person who buys them exalts them without reading it. Although I am praying for that person who sees the bio and chooses not to exalt
That's beautiful

But I need money Lol I'm gonna check bios before I exalt. I have a list of dragons that I exalted and I shouldve checked them before hand T_T

Someone posted on 2 dragons I was going to exalt asking me to not exalt them. In their bios I mean. I only saw after training. I gave them a chance to buy them back since I already trained them. They only bought one of them back though

Do you guys think the ID number 10331303 is a good one for a derg? I kinda just bought it... e v e

I got one at hunting level 8 so it can't be that high.

Hmm, maybe not as high as I thought then. It's still pretty rare to get one though.

Also, I went to the AH and.

So I threw him into the workshop with Asteria and this happened.
Dlfian1.png

Now to wait for 25 days for cute babs.

I really should find a reason to force myself to farm treasure. But ehhhhhh

Xanarcah I know who bought your Rally *raises hand*

Excellent, thanks for buying! It helps me work my way out of debt. xD;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really should find a reason to force myself to farm treasure. But ehhhhhh

xDD This is also meeeee.

I know I can get easy money by just farming in the coli, but can I make myself do it? Nooooo.

Oh and selling these:

Level 25, no stones or statted

Level 25, no stones or statted (I swear i'mma exalt this girl, no one wants her. LOL)

I bought him and regretted it ;///

There's a festival in like 24 days! More skins, the better to re-sell later! GO GO GO! did it work

My original 3 dragons that I have from joining that I intended to get to lv 25 still aren't 25 so that's what is working right now. I got sidetracked by several things. They should have been 25 ages ago.

Oh and selling these:

Level 25, no stones or statted

Level 25, no stones or statted (I swear i'mma exalt this girl, no one wants her. LOL)

I bought him and regretted it ;///

You chose some really nice dragons for leveling, I'm not sure why no one wants to buy. o:

That girl is really tempting because I need an Arcane fighter for a dragon I want to build...

Back