Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

PS I know the cycling out isn't for a month yet but I don't think I've ever earned 500 gems except with using real money even since I started playing, let alone in less than 30 days.

I just sold a bunch of retired items like the Stonekeeper's Sash and the Icy Impression skin. I now have a Downy Fox Rat. v u v So happy, didn't think they would sell.

I suppose the best way is to just build treasure and find someone to trade gems with? I regret not getting icy impression, I knew full well nocturne skins would be good to stock up on. I'll have to get more treasure next time so I can buy at least one of each.

Last edited:
I suppose the best way is to just build treasure and find someone to trade gems with? I regret not getting icy impression, I knew full well nocturne skins would be good to stock up on. I'll have to get more treasure next time so I can buy at least one of each.

This is the fastest way, if you can find a reputable seller.

Around 330k for 1 full set of festival skins at dom discount :)

Why is Snowy Mane so expensive... :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pretty much spent all my savings :eek: But I have a full set of Ice skins now

Because not many people bought extras of it and it didn't come in a chest. xD; Sometimes it's the least liked ones that are the most expensive.

Last edited:
I am going to start saving up for the next festival skins after the next dragon :) At least that what I want to do. Must stay away from AH.

4BJmajV.png

This is my favorite Shadow Skin from the contest I've seen so far! :D

Oh man that is great. We need a Kefka skin.

Back