Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

wHERE and hOW dO you train them so fast omg

I need to train dragons for story purposes ; v ;

Because I have no life, rip me.

I also just got a mock firebird for giving someone Freya, lol. & I'm giving them Kyle tomorrow....for a wind sprite. 8)))))

/sweats nervously
how the heckie am i supposed to make enough gems to buy the rest of the night sky silks for my favourite gal

SHE NEEDS THEM

i got the downy fox rat

not realizing my favorite derg

has the color scheme of the fawn fox rat

time to wait to see if i can get enough gems to get the fawn fox rat/trade the downy fox rat for a fawn one

cries

Man, water and fire are going at it neck and neck, the Dom board keeps changing, even on the last day! o: I'm not sure if I've ever seen a battle this close before.

I have like ten nests. I sort of wanna start a hatchery but I'm not sure how much work I'll have to commit. Plus, I'm not even sure if my pairs would give good results. What should I do?

I have a Gen One Noc that I'm having trouble selling. Do you guys think that training him to level 25 will be worth the time, or should I just try shipping him out as is?

I'm getting excited for when I can breed my Valentines pair.
Only, I haven't quite figured out when to nest them, when should i throw them on a nest for Valentines?.

I have like ten nests. I sort of wanna start a hatchery but I'm not sure how much work I'll have to commit. Plus, I'm not even sure if my pairs would give good results. What should I do?

Do you mean pairs, because the maximum nests a person can have is 5 ^^
In terms of starting a hatchery, you'll need banners/cards/appropriate advertising. This guide is pretty helpful.

In terms of pairs, most anything that isn't basic or horribly ugly will sell. However? Nocturnes/Crystal/Facet/Iridescent/Shimmer/Coatls have all sold quickly and easily, in my experience. Of course, having a hatchery doesn't automatically mean hatchlings will sell, it's all just about patience, when it comes down to it.

Make a hatchery ----> Slowly Build Pinglists ----> Hatchlings/Dragons will generally sell better

Do you mean pairs, because the maximum nests a person can have is 5 ^^
In terms of starting a hatchery, you'll need banners/cards/appropriate advertising. This guide is pretty helpful.

In terms of pairs, most anything that isn't basic or horribly ugly will sell. However— Nocturnes/Crystal/Facet/Iridescent/Shimmer/Coatls have all sold quickly and easily, in my experience. Of course, having a hatchery doesn't automatically mean hatchlings will sell, it's all just about patience, when it comes down to it.

Make a hatchery ----> Slowly Build Pinglists ----> Hatchlings/Dragons will generally sell better
I read the guide, seems like a lot of work, but I just don't know what to think of it. Anyone else have a hatchery here?

BABUS FOR SALE

SEND A CR

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, how do you guys put previews?
cuz i always right click on the result of Predict Morphology as an adult, click "copy image location", slap a .png on the end of the link and put the img tags around it.

But it doesn't show that its working for me anymore??

TESTESTEST
dragonpic2.php
do you guys see it

I read the guide, seems like a lot of work, but I just don't know what to think of it. Anyone else have a hatchery here?

Tbh in my experience it isn't really that much work, but my hatchery isn't that successful soo.... ^.^;; The most time consuming part for me is making the graphics. Setting up takes a bit of time of course, and it may seem futile. Just keep bumping, and be sure to get plenty of affiliates.

Back