Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Ooh I was so happy to find this thread!

Username Saltbreaker, UserID 88540

I was really pumped to help my flight (water!) push this week, but then it became this big four-way battle between water/fire/wind/earth and I'm kind of overwhelmed tbh. It's kept me off the site since I'm too nervous to go check the standings haha
I wish there was a self ping option because I'm too lazy to add this to the OP but at the same time ik I'm going to forget later.

I need to start to learn to grind more omg

- - - Post Merge - - -

BBCode:

12.5k on AH 11k by CR, VM if interested please! Really would like for him to go a good home.

I got 2 sets of wing silks and 4 of each downy fox rat. I was trying to save my gems so i could buy an accent or two but you know how that goes ;-;

I wish there was a self ping option because I'm too lazy to add this to the OP but at the same time ik I'm going to forget later.

I need to start to learn to grind more omg

- - - Post Merge - - -

BBCode:

12.5k on AH 11k by CR, VM if interested please! Really would like for him to go a good home.

You could just start a google spreadsheet uwu

Ah shoot I need fox rats. Hmm I wonder if I can make 500 gems without using real money. and without treasure farming

Also not fair I had a chillspike collar at 185 gems yesterday and it didn't sell :/

Last edited:
Ah shoot I need fox rats. Hmm I wonder if I can make 500 gems without using real money. and without treasure farming

Also not fair I had a chillspike collar at 185 gems yesterday and it didn't sell :/
I listed a couple days ago before it went too low D: I wanted to sell some sashes as well but they expired : ( I'm just exalting rn because I'm a peasant. You can definitely make 500 with spending moolah

/sobbing
i need my stuff to sell so i can get more lair spaceeeee i can't hatch any of my nests atm! i need 200k
if anyone would want some art for 200k hmu

This guy is holding a raffle for a Hornhelm, but after that's unlocked and the raffle ends, he's holding a raffle for YAY a BONE FIEND! :D

That sounds awesome. And probably futile since the whole world will be participating.

I keep getting logged out at the start of every day now, not sure why that is happening.

That sounds awesome. And probably futile since the whole world will be participating.

I keep getting logged out at the start of every day now, not sure why that is happening.

I read somewhere that if you leave your page on home before roll over it will keep you logged in. Might not be the case for you but maybe that's why?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mmmkay c: The hatchlings are gonna be so pretty >3<

My bf put these one a nest this morning:

gfNSTuw.png

I can hold them until the 21st if you are interested?

They're cycled out on March 3rd, lol. you all rushed for no reason

oh, theyre being cycled out? hm. if only i cared about familiars. maybe ill regret not buying them but hey the current system is too trashy for me to care

Back