Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

eyy new babes

10851933_350.png

10851930_350.png

10851929_350.png

10851932_350.png

also this bae but i love her too much i must keep (i have too many spirals sob)

IM making a google doc for all members on TBT that use FR. If you aren't on the first post and would like to be added to the doc VM me please, your FR NAME+lair ID

Who else thinks we should have a separate selling thread for selling advertisements? No offence to anyone at all but these big dragon images take up a lot of the page and require more scrolling effort to get past to read other comments.

I looked at cryface SD's with obs primary, the cheapest one is 60k, the most expensive is 180k. Does 75-80k sound ok?.

Sounds great! Just send me a cr with whatever piprice youre happy with ^_^ sorry for the late reply!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who else thinks we should have a separate selling thread for selling advertisements? No offence to anyone at all but these big dragon images take up a lot of the page and require more scrolling effort to get past to read other comments.

Not sure if thats allowed, or something, you could check with a mod, or just psa everyone to use spoilers

Yeah I guess using spoilers is the "current" way to do it. But some people do that anyway so I guess...carry on everyone ; )

Last edited:

The issue with spoilers is they're kinda easy to miss tho??
I always feel awkward when people quote others in spoilers bc I missed them

Yeah I don't know...
Maybe have limit of 2 dragon images and the rest in spoilers? idk, this feels like so little of a problem to pick on.

Back