Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

oh yes

tumblr_njupo3kmdF1u6cwgzo1_500.png

are going to hatch a nest of three tomorrow u v u
They'll probably be 30-40k each ^^
If anyone wants to reserve one, I'll bump it down to 25k

ok yeah ive lost the thread entirely. i went through all my bookmarks, couldnt find it, and have no freaking clue as to where it would be in the forums. u_u i could check their parents, but honestly, im sure many dragons were donated to that person.... so... gjkdfgfd im sorry ;; MAYBE IF FORUM SEARCH WAS WORKING GEE THATD BE SWELL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I have a level 25 to sell if anyone is interested! White/Ice/Ice, Basic/Basic/Basic, 8 months old.

Also, if anyone knows what a good price to try and sell her for, let me know? Terrible at pricing :eek:

aint plain lvl 25s, unstoned, go for 200k? and stoned go for 400k+? i thought that was the case. might be old info tho.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yes

tumblr_njupo3kmdF1u6cwgzo1_500.png

are going to hatch a nest of three tomorrow u v u
They'll probably be 30-40k each ^^
If anyone wants to reserve one, I'll bump it down to 25k

wheeze
theyre pretty
i might..,,, oh my god I NEED TO STOP BUYING DRAGONS HOLY **** ILL NEVER GENE ANYTHING OR AHVE ANY SPACE IF I KEEP BUYING, BAD DOG

no ok but the point is i want one i think. ill take a look at the hatchlings after rollover

Last edited:
Lafiel: oh my gosh
They're adorable!, If I see one I like tomorrow, I may just pick one up for the sake of pastels.
Also:

a4MOchq.png

SOON
I'm still trying to figure out prices for them, Luna I bought for 150 gems, so thats around 76K, and I bought the male for 20k.

what sorta dragons do you guys buy to lvl up to 25 to sell for profit? like are there any breeds/genes that sell really well or anything?

I don't level dragons for resale, but I usually see people looking for imps and coatls. The nicer the colors/genes, the more likely they are to buy. I'd stick with more universally appealing combos, like irishim gem/smoke/circuit, or maybe a nice crystal if you find a nice looking one for cheap.

I don't level dragons for resale, but I usually see people looking for imps and coatls. The nicer the colors/genes, the more likely they are to buy. I'd stick with more universally appealing combos, like irishim gem/smoke/circuit, or maybe a nice crystal if you find a nice looking one for cheap.

I do level 19s and they sell well. Same details as Xan stated above. You can sell them for 160k-200k?

I usually see level 25s for 200k for non TGs -250k for TGs

Crys would you like me to hold him for you? I can take him of the AH if you want.

Sneeks in and buys this lovely fellow

Last edited:
oh god why the babies i wanted have sold,,, rip
laf stop having 3 egg nests have five T-T /wallows in self-pity

i just spent 75k to buy a dragon just like the ones laf birthed. i hate myself. good. it doesnt have smoke tho.....and smoke is rly expensive :/ sigh.

oh god why the babies i wanted have sold,,, rip
laf stop having 3 egg nests have five T-T /wallows in self-pity

My dergs hate me :") always 3/2 egg nests fml

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just spent 75k to buy a dragon just like the ones laf birthed. i hate myself. good. it doesnt have smoke tho.....and smoke is rly expensive :/ sigh.

//pats softly

- - - Post Merge - - -

You'll have to PM/VM me next time so I remember to come back and check :p ;)

I don't really notify over TBT u v u
I can, however, add you to ping lists ^^

whoops didn't see your post on there OTL

Back