Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

He is beautiful. I have just started reading up on the mire leveling method so I will be looking for one soon too. Probable after the festival. Still working on getting my last dragon to 25.

So I bought this boy for my Mire build dragon, and he totally reminds me of a plum tree.

Just gotta shell out for another full set of stones AGAIN and train him up WHAT ANOTHER ONE, and I'll be good to go!

I am totally going to level fodder with a plum tree.

that is one hot plum tree

and gz to your teams laf :D i should train a farming team separate from my exalt team :I

also... so okay. i have these two dragons that i got as gifts from this thread a while back, where if you were sad the person would send you a dragon and write them a little bio to make you feel better. they also sent apparel with them. my problem is, idk how much i can do with them...? i guess i could gene them, make them actually pretty, though im not so sure i can do it with the mirrors colors. but i cant give them away, right? so what do you guys think? i think i can do something with kiril. but not so much reanna.

Last edited:
She makes a really pretty Fae tbh u v u

q1RwSdo.png

RTmQPPT.png

with and without UB​

She makes a really pretty Fae tbh u v u

q1RwSdo.png

RTmQPPT.png

with and without UB​

i mightve forgotten to mention i hate all 4 of the starter breeds and snappers lmfao oops. and i dont really like any genes but iri/shim,,, im trash
i played around with them and found that i could make the triple blood look okay, even though i dont like triples, but that mirror is not doing well. s: but i mean... what else can i do with them??

Well I guess I have plans for the twins I got from you Xanarcah (and CuppyCakez). I will be leveling them up for an exalt team :) Kiena's Guide recommends Plague or Shadow dragons for the Kelp Beds. Also while examining stats for the dragons I have now I discovered I have an arcane already. Glad I don't have to go looking for one. Yay.

qKQmt08.png
LB2wg1f.png

Played around with scrying some more u v u
tbh I think she's really adorable which is weird BC I usually only like Irishims too??

Last edited:
qKQmt08.png
LB2wg1f.png

Played around with scrying some more u v u
tbh I think she's really adorable which is weird BC I usually only like Irishims too??

yknow, i guess she doesnt look half bad as a skydancer. id have to give her iri tho. cant stand ripple. oh my god this is too expensive :') why.jpg
im guessing giving her away woudl be unethical of me right

yknow, i guess she doesnt look half bad as a skydancer. id have to give her iri tho. cant stand ripple. oh my god this is too expensive :') why.jpg
im guessing giving her away woudl be unethical of me right

yes unless u give her to me xx
tbh I think Iri looks kinda plain on her??

yes unless u give her to me xx
tbh I think Iri looks kinda plain on her??

o **** wait i just gave her crystal
o dang
SHE IS HELLA W THAT CRYFACE... WHOA ,,, inb4 i spend 100$ on her like i did my one wildclaw (no **** wildclaw scrolls seriously)
but now...now i want to turn her into a cryface skydancer. ****

tfw skydancer scrolls are 400k

Last edited:
o **** wait i just gave her crystal
o dang
SHE IS HELLA W THAT CRYFACE... WHOA ,,, inb4 i spend 100$ on her like i did my one wildclaw (no **** wildclaw scrolls seriously)
but now...now i want to turn her into a cryface skydancer. ****

tfw skydancer scrolls are 400k

//softly pats

Dragons :')

OH MY GOSH REANNA WAS BORN A DAY AFTER MY BIRTHDAY. <3 I'm sorry I just got excited. ;)

But it was really nice of them to give you dragons and cheer you up!!

oooh, thats neat!!
the thread might still be going if anyone wants dergs 4 their sads. i think geneing them is my best bet but holy **** geneing dergs is expensive god

She's nice Shiro...you know if she's too expensive to gene I'll take her...lol her colors are beautiful.

OH MY GOSH REANNA WAS BORN A DAY AFTER MY BIRTHDAY. <3 I'm sorry I just got excited. ;)

But it was really nice of them to give you dragons and cheer you up!!

lmao I just realized that we have the same birthday

- - - Post Merge - - -

oooh, thats neat!!
the thread might still be going if anyone wants dergs 4 their sads. i think geneing them is my best bet but holy **** geneing dergs is expensive god

I do u v u
Link plsssss <3

She's nice Shiro...you know if she's too expensive to gene I'll take her...lol her colors are beautiful.

i believe it would be rude of me to give her away ): i really want to gene her now that i figured out cryface looks good on her though... i DONT WANT TO SPEND MORE MONEY ON THIS STUPID DRAGON GAME IVE ALREADY SHELLED OUT OVER A HUNDRED STOP EATING MY MONEY

lmao I just realized that we have the same birthday

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do u v u
Link plsssss <3

im going to have to go scouring because i honestly dont remember what it was, ill get back to you on that

what sorta dragons do you guys buy to lvl up to 25 to sell for profit? like are there any breeds/genes that sell really well or anything?

Back