• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

/that feel when your lair is full and you need 20k more before you can expand ; - ;

Geez, 30 days until my Imperials can breed again. If their babies come out cute then I don't know if I can wait that long for more. :x

OMG!! This seems so interesting but I missed it :/ It has a TBT-esque economy that I'd like to be a part of LOL. When will sign ups resume? And what exactly is this site all about? :confused:

im crying i so wanted to try this site out :(((

Sowwy Farobi, I feel bad for you. I don't know when the next window is but it could be for months, I'm afraid.

Well, I got another dragon, I just search up hatchlings that I think are cute for 8k, and then I use Bubble Mania since that's literally 1k treasure per 5 minutes. My two starter dergs (Meta and Misa) are both at level 3. Dear god I need a third adult so that I can go into battle with three dergs. That, and I need more moves. Now, you see that this game will begin to consume my life.

Sowwy Farobi, I feel bad for you. I don't know when the next window is but it could be for months, I'm afraid.

Well, I got another dragon, I just search up hatchlings that I think are cute for 8k, and then I use Bubble Mania since that's literally 1k treasure per 5 minutes. My two starter dergs (Meta and Misa) are both at level 3. Dear god I need a third adult so that I can go into battle with three dergs. That, and I need more moves. Now, you see that this game will begin to consume my life.

Oh, yeah, I do that too. Except I spent 50k on Coatl babies, and exalt my coliseum dragons that are 5+ leveled.
I don't think I can wait 30+ days to breed more. I need cute babs.

Also, Farobi, I made an extra account since I didn't see my registration in my spam folder. I'm not sure if you want it or not, but you can have it if you'd like.

(On another note, I bought another coatl again. It's hard to save in this game.)

Last edited:
So apparently Arcane passed Wind in biggest flight? Wow. Good thing I didn't join that. I like the smaller groups. Cx

holy **** did it really??? thats really interesting, actually. i have to wonder why people pick arcane. o:

OMG!! This seems so interesting but I missed it :/ It has a TBT-esque economy that I'd like to be a part of LOL. When will sign ups resume? And what exactly is this site all about? :confused:

im crying i so wanted to try this site out :(((

my joindate is 2014-06-03. the window took until now to reopen. that looks like 7 months unless its 4 months i cant ****ing read backwards dates,
i cant believe ive been playing for 7 months wahts going on,
so i cant tell if its 4 or 7 months. either way both are a long time :/ im sorry...

/that feel when your lair is full and you need 20k more before you can expand ; - ;

hahahahahahahaha try 675k [cries in a corner]

Geez, 30 days until my Imperials can breed again. If their babies come out cute then I don't know if I can wait that long for more. :x

coatls take 35 days. its a pain in the ass but theres already dragon oversaturation so i guess i understand

Last edited:
oh no,,, I'm nearing to the end of lair space for now.

I don't wanna spend :<

Last edited:
I need some help.

I was customizing my derg Noy with some Apparel and I clicked to get one off then immediately went back to lair. The item was still on him but the website says it wasn't in the little equipped box.

Any way to fix this?

holy **** did it really??? thats really interesting, actually. i have to wonder why people pick arcane. o:
Yup, at least that's what I read somewhere on the light forums. c: I guess the whole magical chaos thing is appealing. It really is, I almost picked it after all. I think the number was something like 13000 arcane members now???

coatls take 35 days. its a pain in the ass but theres already dragon oversaturation so i guess i understand
Yeah I looked at the wiki to see breeding times earlier. :x Honestly if there's already an overabundance of dragons then I could understand the cooldowns, but 30 days!! I just love imperials too much for that. ;-;

Guess I'll just stick to the Fairground then haha. Gonna try to hit the ceiling everyday haha.

Oh, yeah. I think you can get a lot daily at the Trivia Tablet in the trading post, too. You get 300 treasure per question (Which is a lot of questions.) you answer correctly, I think. I think you can just look up the answers, lol.

I need some help.

I was customizing my derg Noy with some Apparel and I clicked to get one off then immediately went back to lair. The item was still on him but the website says it wasn't in the little equipped box.

Any way to fix this?

probably a graphical bug and perhaps a hard refresh would fix it (ctrl + f5), or just wait until it fixes itself. if the item isnt actually equipped but is showing, itll just take a little while for the graphic to catch up. it happens.

Oh, yeah. I think you can get a lot daily at the Trivia Tablet in the trading post, too. You get 300 treasure per question (Which is a lot of questions.) you answer correctly, I think. I think you can just look up the answers, lol.

That's like 10 questions a day though, if I'm not mistaken though.

Acutally tbh I wasn't counting
it seemed like 20 with all of that copy and pasting I did lmao
my bad
It's around ten, I believe.
And there's a thread with all the answers.

An easy 3,000 a day.

Last edited:
Back