• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Are any of you active on the forum irc? I'm wondering if we can't like open up a chat room/channel (idk how it works) for flight rising folk :>

Are any of you active on the forum irc? I'm wondering if we can't like open up a chat room/channel (idk how it works) for flight rising folk :>
I can do it! I go on IRC everyday lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

umm, any channel name suggestions? i can only think of #dergs or #tbtdergs if thats taken (btw the # is part of every channel name)

- - - Post Merge - - -

umm, any channel name suggestions? i can only think of #dergs or #tbtdergs if thats taken (btw the # is part of every channel name)

#tbtdergs sounds good to me ^ w ^

Great! Just a few more opinions to get everyone's word on it, and ill start making it! I'll have it done by tonight or sometime tomorrow, if that isnt possible.

I created an account miraculously. xD I was just about to sleep then thought about the game and saw registration had opened 5 hours before it was about to end. Thank heavens!

- - - Post Merge - - -

#tbtdergs, I'm okay with that. u v u

All of you seem to like #tbtdergs so lets go with that! I'm making it ASAP!

When the channel is finished with the registration, I'll post about it here.

IT'S DONE! (that was quick...)

Join the #tbtdergs channel today! FireNinja, can you please add this to the front page?

I'll promote you guys and whatnot when you get there!​

Last edited:
IT'S DONE! (that was quick...)

Join the #tbtdergs channel today! FireNinja, can you please add this to the front page?

I'll promote you guys and whatnot when you get there!​
Will do. Thank you for asking me, wouldn't have done it myself lol.

Back