• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Looks like the site's down for maintenance right now. ;o

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it normal to not get loot sometimes in the Coliseum? ;o
Or is it just a glitch due to the overload?

Also- how do you price dragons? What's 'good' and what's 'bad' to have on a dragon? >__<

How rare is it to get a familiar through the Coliseum? An egg?

^ all my questions for now ~__~

Any help? ;0;

Is it normal to not get loot sometimes in the Coliseum? ;o
Or is it just a glitch due to the overload?

Also- how do you price dragons? What's 'good' and what's 'bad' to have on a dragon? >__<

How rare is it to get a familiar through the Coliseum? An egg?

^ all my questions for now ~__~

Okay, so here I go at trying to answer these.

Yes, normal to not get any loot.

Dragon prices vary, from what I last saw, basic dragons sell for 5K, iri/shims around 10-12 depending on the type of dragon + the colors. TG dragons go for around 30+, again depending on what genes and so on. If you need help pricing your dragons you can send me a VM, I got a fair amount of experience selling dragons.

It's pretty rare to get a familiar iirc. Also the egg I'm not sure you can get through the coliseum, but I know that you can get an egg by "scavenging" in the gather resources panel.

Thanks for the replies guys. This site seems so interesting and I love the dragon art and the idea of clans lol. If it does take months to resume sign ups then RIP me.

Also, Farobi, I made an extra account since I didn't see my registration in my spam folder. I'm not sure if you want it or not, but you can have it if you'd like.
I'd be very grateful if you do that <3 Though if having that account requires me to know emails and passwords of those emails and all that, then I'd rather make you feel more secure with that. If you're fine with it though, then feel free to message me! :D

hahaha having 102 familiars just reeks of hardcore burnout

i am so goddamn sick of doing daily clicks for all these ****s, this system desperately needs a change before i stop playing due to being burnt out

/whine whine whine

hahaha having 102 familiars just reeks of hardcore burnout

i am so goddamn sick of doing daily clicks for all these ****s, this system desperately needs a change before i stop playing due to being burnt out

/whine whine whine

I've been playing Tidal Trouble for an hour now.
I need this space in my lair.
I need it.

I've been playing Tidal Trouble for an hour now.
I need this space in my lair.
I need it.

haha i usually play shock switch, but now i just grind coli if i need money :p which, i always need money, but eh. 675k is a long ways away, lol

haha i usually play shock switch, but now i just grind coli if i need money :p which, i always need money, but eh. 675k is a long ways away, lol

675k what the ****

I'm waiting for my babbies to grow so I can level them and sell em. The thing I hate about the coliseum, though, is that it takes ages for me to level. I have no clue why, everyone makes it seem so easy. All of these skins for dragons are really tempting me though. It's horrible, why is everyone such a good artist? ;_;

675k what the ****

I'm waiting for my babbies to grow so I can level them and sell em. The thing I hate about the coliseum, though, is that it takes ages for me to level. I have no clue why, everyone makes it seem so easy. All of these skins for dragons are really tempting me though. It's horrible, why is everyone such a good artist? ;_;

never step foot into the skins and accents forum youll lose all of your money. they all cost so ****ing much lmao rip
and yeah lair costs are way too exorbitant for how treasure is made. coli takes a while, believe me. getting to 25 took.... well, a while, and i lvled very religiously. nonetheless i did have fun with it. now i hate lvling dergs to exalt because it takes too long and im stuck grinding the mire :p

Agh I've just been too busy to play... I have like a billion breeding projects in mind already that I should get started on but I'm just super anxious diving into all this stuff when I know I don't have the time for it. :x

I'm trying to make more room in my lair for baby dragons, so I just wanted to post these here to see if anyone was interested.

I'm happy to let them go for free, but I'm also really low on treasure so if you can, name your price >w< (i'll sell them for just about anything tbh)

^ I sent you a crossroads for Venus. I don't know if I offered too little treasure though. ^.^'

One day I'm gonna breed these guys and It'll all be okay. :')

I have way too many breeding pairs planned but okay

also how do i have 1 single gem

Last edited:
One day I'm gonna breed these guys and It'll all be okay. :')

I have way too many breeding pairs planned but okay

also how do i have 1 single gem

SMOOCHES THE WHITE/MAIZE/ROSE A LOT........
WOW I WANT..... SHES GORGEOUS....
i have a problem

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw, how do you guys feel about bar/daub? theyre kind of underwhelming to me

i think im just really gay for irishims on every time, idk

Back