• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
well you can always change breed or genes :p

Me too, like over a month for certain species ;w; I don't breed a lot nowadays but before.. yasss..

Oh I know...just trying to not spend any more on scrolls rn ;v; do u mostly buy your dergs?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think that a month of waiting is just ridiculous :(
Its making the game quite boring for me ._.

Yeah, I'm not sure what to do in the down time :<

I think that a month of waiting is just ridiculous :(
Its making the game quite boring for me ._.

When you get a lot more pairs, the time seems to fly by a lot faster since you can hatch new nests almost every day. Then you just rotate through all your pairs and their cooldowns are over. And then the struggle becomes lair spaces to hold the hatchlings. XD;

I kinda want to buy an unhatched egg...but debating between a light egg (my flight) and a Nocturne egg...

I kinda want to buy an unhatched egg...but debating between a light egg (my flight) and a Nocturne egg...

I would go with the light egg so you have a g1 of your flight, nocturne eggs are a bit more common since the NoN

I would go with the light egg so you have a g1 of your flight, nocturne eggs are a bit more common since the NoN

Ah, that's good advice...also, since they are so rare, breeding it with one of my Skydancers/Pearlcatchers is kind of pointless ;v;

I JUST BOUGHT ONE OF MY DREAM DRAGONS ON FR

LOOK AT HIM IN ALL HIS GLORY

AN UNBRED 4 DIGIT PLAGUE DRAGON

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He totally cost 35,000 gems plus a Fire and an Ice Sprite, BUT HE WAS WORTH EVERY GEM OF IT

My vault echoes when you yell into it again whoops

He totally cost 35,000 gems plus a Fire and an Ice Sprite, BUT HE WAS WORTH EVERY GEM OF IT

Holy sh??! Congrats Xan!!! Very impressive dragon. *o*

*pats your vault*

WE PARTY IN THE WYRMWOUND!!! Or in your vault but seriously, congrats :D

You reward yourself again cause you got a dream dragon ;) jk

Yeah, come on over, lots of space in here! xD;

And I am kind of tempted to jump in on this other auction for a really low ID 5 digit unbred G1 Plague dragon? Even though I don't have nearly enough money or anything to compete with the Sunchaser bid on it?

And I am kind of tempted to jump in on this other auction for a really low ID 5 digit unbred G1 Plague dragon? Even though I don't have nearly enough money or anything to compete with the Sunchaser bid on it?

Hmm, well you have a few more days to decide if you want to? But if not, its interesting to watch :D

but wow, its unbred @__@

Hmm, well you have a few more days to decide if you want to? But if not, its interesting to watch :D

but wow, its unbred @__@

Well, I can't participate by virtue of the fact that I don't really have much spare that totals more than 30kg. xD; Also, I suspect that the main reason I won the 4 digit might be because anhbon921 offered the same Sunchaser on this 5 digit. From what I can see, the bids basically went

15kg SB
30kg valued Sunchaser

and no further bids after that.

Well, I can't participate by virtue of the fact that I don't really have much spare that totals more than 30kg. xD; Also, I suspect that the main reason I won the 4 digit might be because anhbon921 offered the same Sunchaser on this 5 digit. From what I can see, the bids basically went

15kg SB
30kg valued Sunchaser

and no further bids after that.

I actually thought anhbon921 was going to win it (when I was reading the thread :p). I'd definitely be more interested in pure~

yay!!! congrats!!!

i love the accent on this dragon :D

also willing to trade my frosted chest for any other chest!

I actually thought anhbon921 was going to win it (when I was reading the thread :p). I'd definitely be more interested in pure~

I did too, actually. xD; Kaitii's 40kg pure offer was a pretty serious contender too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yay!!! congrats!!!

i love the accent on this dragon :D

also willing to trade my frosted chest for any other chest!

Thanks!

And I love that that accent won. : D I need a bunch of it, the little birbs are so cuuute~

Congrats!

Now you say "one of" what're your other dream dragons?

Congrats!

Now you say "one of" what're your other dream dragons?
Thanks!

My two others are a 4 digit Imperial and a 3 digit dragon.

That more is less sums up my next two major goals in FR. : D

Last edited:

you can always give it to me jk

- - - Post Merge - - -

gimme those gems man

but holy sht congrats that coatl is pretty asf.. totally gives me motivation to save *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back