• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have BoneFiend tho, I can't reach that far xDD But yes i am so happy just hoarding, i think im missing around 50 normal/ish fams? the rest is kick starter and beta

Funny thing is that

after all this

i have 0 cash, like broke

Truuee, but in terms of just numbers, you're only like 10 away from me. It would be pretty easy to catch up.

What are you going to do for the next festival with no money?

i sniped up more sylvan apparel if anyone wants to buy it off meh
KJdEls7.png
wtoQn9v.png

Oh wow!!! She's so pretty!!!!!! Just lovely!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, how do you find such perfect familiars???!?! ACKKKK!

Thank you:D You can brew the familiar Juvenile Starsweeper at Baldwin`s Bubbling Brew at Level 9 c:

Thank you:D You can brew the familiar Juvenile Starsweeper at Baldwin`s Bubbling Brew at Level 9 c:

Ahhh I haven't tried any brewing yet ;v; ehhh need to do some more grinding then my dergs are all level 6

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, what would you sell dergs for from unhatched eggs? I have a Pearlcatcher (I changed its breed), 2 Nocturnes and 1 Mirror.

Thank you c: Yeah indeed you`re right she looks like a cherry tree, haha:D

Cherry tree dragons used to be really popular a while ago. : D I really love the concept behind them~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahhh I haven't tried any brewing yet ;v; ehhh need to do some more grinding then my dergs are all level 6

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, what would you sell dergs for from unhatched eggs? I have a Pearlcatcher (I changed its breed), 2 Nocturnes and 1 Mirror.

You should start brewing, it's one of the easiest ways to make constant money on FR. : D

Also, it depends on the colors? A good color combo can get you a TON of money (40,000+ gems), but a bad/mediocre one might be only worth fodder price. I've been selling G1s for 50g-4kg for the past couple of weeks with varying success. I've also been buying them anywhere from 5g to 1500g. .-.

Cherry tree dragons used to be really popular a while ago. : D I really love the concept behind them~

- - - Post Merge - - -

You should start brewing, it's one of the easiest ways to make constant money on FR. : D

Also, it depends on the colors? A good color combo can get you a TON of money (40,000+ gems), but a bad/mediocre one might be only worth fodder price. I've been selling G1s for 50g-4kg for the past couple of weeks with varying success. I've also been buying them anywhere from 5g to 1500g. .-.

Yeah, they aren't super great color combos ;v; but not terrible tbh although the Nocturnes eyes match nicely lol

And also yes - I was just looking at the brewing wiki xD hope I can figure it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

New little ones for sale (day old little ones)

Those dang spiral babies are soooo cute!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, they aren't super great color combos ;v; but not terrible tbh although the Nocturnes eyes match nicely lol

And also yes - I was just looking at the brewing wiki xD hope I can figure it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That Rust/Gold/Maize Mirror might be worth a decent amount. o: The colors are reasonably popular together and it's a snowbelly!

Also, I'm curious why you decided to spend the money for a Pearlcatcher scroll on a day old G1 and then think about selling it so soon?

- - - Post Merge - - -

The sprials are actually my least favorite XD

That Rust/Gold/Maize Mirror might be worth a decent amount. o: The colors are reasonably popular together and it's a snowbelly!

Also, I'm curious why you decided to spend the money for a Pearlcatcher scroll on a day old G1 and then think about selling it so soon?

BECAUSE I AM SO INDECISIVE AND BAD WITH $ xD

I am seriously the worst at making decisions ;v; I thought I liked her colors, so I went ahead and impulsively changed her breed...but I'm just asking in case I do decide I can part with her :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Cadbberry - really??? Aww but they are like cute little swirly boops

Last edited:
BECAUSE I AM SO INDECISIVE AND BAD WITH $ xD

I am seriously the worst at making decisions ;v; I thought I liked her colors, so I went ahead and impulsively changed her breed...but I'm just asking in case I do decide I can part with her :>

Well, that's a fair answer. xD

She'll probably sell for a significant amount less than that scroll cost, because G1s almost never sell for the cost of their genes/breed changes, but you might be able to get a decent price if you can find someone who really likes the colors.

Well, that's a fair answer. xD

She'll probably sell for a significant amount less than that scroll cost, because G1s almost never sell for the cost of their genes/breed changes, but you might be able to get a decent price if you can find someone who really likes the colors.

I'll honestly probably just give them away. I wasn't expecting to make a lot, especially not at a profit, but I thought I'd try to get just a little bit back ;v; heh thanks for you input :>

I'll honestly probably just give them away. I wasn't expecting to make a lot, especially not at a profit, but I thought I'd try to get just a little bit back ;v; heh thanks for you input :>

Well, good luck to you if you decide to go that route. : D Selling G1s now can be a tricky business, especially since a lot of people are trying to hold off on buying more until the new Color Wheel update happens.

Well, good luck to you if you decide to go that route. : D Selling G1s now can be a tricky business, especially since a lot of people are trying to hold off on buying more until the new Color Wheel update happens.

Oh geez. I totally forgot about that!!!! Haha am I dumb or what!!!!! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back