• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can always give it to me jk

gimme those gems man

but holy sht congrats that coatl is pretty asf.. totally gives me motivation to save *cough*

Begging game so strong though wow

Keep saving up! I made a deal with myself on what I would have to do if I somehow won the Plague boy, so I'm putting between 3 and 5 of my 5 digits up for sale soon. It would be pretty cool if you could buy one and it would stay within the TBT family ~

Begging game so strong though wow

Keep saving up! I made a deal with myself on what I would have to do if I somehow won the Plague boy, so I'm putting between 3 and 5 of my 5 digits up for sale soon. It would be pretty cool if you could buy one and it would stay within the TBT family ~

not at all

could be a neat idea.. how much for one?

in 10 minutes I got 2 chests.... Both Below Zero chests, whats the luck of both of them being the same chest

Thanks!

My two others are a 4 digit Imperial and a 3 digit dragon.

That more is less sums up my next two major goals in FR. : D

Cograts on you coatl! Old dergs are awesome, the breeder of one of my dergs has a 3 digit and I thought it?s pretty amazing, they apparently collect oldies too c: Good luck on your goals!

- - - Post Merge - - -

in 10 minutes I got 2 chests.... Both Below Zero chests, whats the luck of both of them being the same chest

Two chests in 10 minutes is pretty good and you can always trade or sell the chests you don`t need:)

I am a happy icicle

A VERY bankrupted icicle.
S4Jxg.jpg

http://snag.gy/YUD5u.jpg

Oh my god... how do you even! FR is blocked at school so I cant even grind for snow at school

I traded a few items here and there, but 90% was bought at a 500t per snow rate. Spent a lot of money *-* I have 466 snows to spare tho, might trade them around lol But i'm in college currently, so I had 0 time to grind for snows, probably will be the same for all other festivals so I have to "buy everything" instead

I traded a few items here and there, but 90% was bought at a 500t per snow rate. Spent a lot of money *-* I have 466 snows to spare tho, might trade them around lol But i'm in college currently, so I had 0 time to grind for snows, probably will be the same for all other festivals so I have to "buy everything" instead

I have made only 178 snow from the entire festival, got the ice crown and the fam for this festival. I am irritated at the snow drop rate, i am getting no real drops, those two chests were the only ones all week

I haven't been making much progress for the festival because exams, I just finished my last one today though and I feel so relieved. ;w;

I have made only 178 snow from the entire festival, got the ice crown and the fam for this festival. I am irritated at the snow drop rate, i am getting no real drops, those two chests were the only ones all week

where are you grinding? i think that boreal gives the best combination of snow drops and chests, also you can get swipp materials like winter wolf capes and rasa fragments there c:

also, do you want to trade my frosted chest for your other chest?

where are you grinding? i think that boreal gives the best combination of snow drops and chests, also you can get swipp materials like winter wolf capes and rasa fragments there c:

I am grinding in the crystal pools and arena and maybe, I can't check what skin that is atm but I most likely would trade

Last edited:
Last edited:
could be a neat idea.. how much for one?
Their prices will vary based on being g1 or not, how high or low their ID is, and how many children they have.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It could be pretty high, depending on where you're farming. : D congrats on your chests though! Better than not getting any at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cograts on you coatl! Old dergs are awesome, the breeder of one of my dergs has a 3 digit and I thought it?s pretty amazing, they apparently collect oldies too c: Good luck on your goals!
Thank you! And that's pretty neat! Getting a 3 digit is probably my top aspiration right now. I was deciding between saving for a 3 digit or another KS item, and decided to go with the dragon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am a happy icicle

A VERY bankrupted icicle.
View attachment 163150

http://snag.gy/YUD5u.jpg

GOOD JOB I AM SO PLEASED FOR YOU! : D

How many of each item are you planning on getting again?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow that's impressive :eek:

I've been really slacking off this festival, I'll have to try harder tomorrow.

My newest accent, I've ordered a few different mermaid ones ^^

Lovely accents. o: I especially like that Wildclaw one!

Wow that's impressive :eek:

I've been really slacking off this festival, I'll have to try harder tomorrow.

My newest accent, I've ordered a few different mermaid ones ^^

And I've found a dragon for this beautiful accent :)

Omg the accent and the WC are stunning, so jealous right now *w* <3333

- - - Post Merge - - -

GOOD JOB I AM SO PLEASED FOR YOU! : D

How many of each item are you planning on getting again?

Well, I got 29 familiars, 29 Chillspike Crowns, 13 normal crowns and 2 emblems . Was left over with 466 snows so i traded them for familairs and now i have 302 familiars *-* got around 30 just with those

Well, I got 29 familiars, 29 Chillspike Crowns, 13 normal crowns and 2 emblems . Was left over with 466 snows so i traded them for familairs and now i have 302 familiars *-* got around 30 just with those

Nice choices ~

And congrats on all your new familiars! You've almost caught up to meee

Also, everyone, I have a few snows I'm looking to trade for Cobras and Strikers for my swipps trade :D You can check my thread here

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nice choices ~

And congrats on all your new familiars! You've almost caught up to meee

You have BoneFiend tho, I can't reach that far xDD But yes i am so happy just hoarding, i think im missing around 50 normal/ish fams? the rest is kick starter and beta

Funny thing is that

after all this

i have 0 cash, like broke

I think I am going to pass on the frosted chest, I am not to big of a fan of tundras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back