• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
so idk if I want to keep this bb~ her secondary is a bit too bold for me lol. anyone want her for free? :3

Accidentally had 3 water eggs on the AH for the price of one egg because I picked 3 eggs instead of 3 days orz. I caught it though and hatched this bouncing baby boy from one of them

2 (I said 3 earlier because I'm dumb) new colors and I love him ;u; Precious
Debating on selling though because he doesn't quite fit in with my imp hoard....

Last edited:
Omg I wish I could play, but sadlyz they dont want people to make new accounts for a while :(

Last edited:

GEN1 MIST/ORCHID/ORCA
HOW THE **** WAS THIS ONLY 50K???

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also i'm selling this cinnamon/ivory/gloom fae, bought it off impulse but it doesn't really fit with my lair scheme too well

Last edited:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg is this really happening

i hatched this and the one i posted above
double radioactive xyy

- - - Post Merge - - -

o yeah i hatched this too

lmao

xyx

i'm too poor for the colorwheel... ): i didn't even bother to scry genes with the new colors yet bc i think i'll be too sad lmao. too many gorgeous dragons

there's a dragon i really want to make but i have no idea how long it'd take to breed her colors (and i haven't decided on a tert rip)

Last edited:
thank you so much! i think she looks great!!

oh yay, you're so welcome! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

GEN1 MIST/ORCHID/ORCA
HOW THE **** WAS THIS ONLY 50K???

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also i'm selling this cinnamon/ivory/gloom fae, bought it off impulse but it doesn't really fit with my lair scheme too well

that noc is sooooo pretty o.o

my coatl nest was finally ready to hatch and guys I love them soooo much!!!!!!! I love muted pastels (due to the stained tert) and they are perfect~ I was going to wait until tomorrow so their bday could be the 10th but I was too impatient ;u; I especially adore the watermelon girl <3

Last edited:
^ayy grats, i should have new babs on monday i think .3

ah, nice!!! seriously the new color wheel makes it that much more exciting!!!!! so many great gen ones for sale right now...have to contain myself lol

ah, nice!!! seriously the new color wheel makes it that much more exciting!!!!! so many great gen ones for sale right now...have to contain myself lol

yes i know right i have to keep telling myself not to buy pretty pastel babs xD

yes i know right i have to keep telling myself not to buy pretty pastel babs xD

I knoooow. it's totally ruining the theme for my lair, haha XD also, I hate that the cool down for coatls is so long! ;u; I want to breed more pretty stained babs!!!

I knoooow. it's totally ruining the theme for my lair, haha XD also, I hate that the cool down for coatls is so long! ;u; I want to breed more pretty stained babs!!!

yeaaaaah :c i dont have a coatl atm but yeah some cooldown are just.. bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back