• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been playing recently because I've been completely dry on currency but I've been doing all my dailies and it's finally paying off. I just got an Unhatched Lightning Egg with my level 22 scavenging, maybe now I can get a few hundred thousand to work with. Or should I take my chances and hatch him? I know it's a massive gamble but I'm considering it.

congrats!
i got one from coli, i sold it last week for 200k but had to take a payment plan from the person (took them a week).

I DECIDED TO OPEN THE EGG AND OH MY GOSH IT'S CHARIZARD

Thanks to the Lightning flight it even has the right color eyes. That is totally a charizard holy ****.

Last edited:
I opened a hatchery 2 weeks ago. I wanted to have one since I registered 1 year go xD Feel free to take a look here~

Newest hatchlings are these 2~

If you want to buy any, I have discounts for TBTers~

slowly but surely buying more of the untamed set - I'm just adoring how it looks on my tundra <3 those claws are killer! :>

Does anyone else have a Marva's terrific reflection in their inventory? I have one, but I'm not sure how it got there? I also have a Marva's depleted yarn.

Are these worth anything?

BBCode:

I got new skin,I think the purple blue fit's him well ,Plus his name is Haunter so it looks like he's doing Psychic with the rune ;0 ) Next i think am going to do Gengar ;)

HE IS MAGNIFICENT

Does anyone else have a Marva's terrific reflection in their inventory? I have one, but I'm not sure how it got there? I also have a Marva's depleted yarn.

Are these worth anything?

I'm not sure what the yarn is but the reflection was the gift for april fool's this year! it's special apparel for the dragon's eyes :>

why does it take so long to "awaken" your familiar?! I feel like I've been bonding with it FOR MONTHS! ; v ;

why does it take so long to "awaken" your familiar?! I feel like I've been bonding with it FOR MONTHS! ; v ;

i read somewhere that after it awakes and gives you a chest, that's it, just 50T a day afterwards i think.
man it's so tedious clicking that heart button on all the familiars every day too and waiting for the laggy site to bring up the confirmation screen etc, i do not enjoy it...

i read somewhere that after it awakes and gives you a chest, that's it, just 50T a day afterwards i think.
man it's so tedious clicking that heart button on all the familiars every day too and waiting for the laggy site to bring up the confirmation screen etc, i do not enjoy it...

I hope the chest is good at least! I just got to 'loyal' status and seeing how long it took on the previous level, this one will take forever haha. I hope that this is the last stage!

Last edited:
scattered my second gen imp twice... I think I like her colors now but I'm not 100% sure... ; v ;

looks like i'll have to exalt my 2 interesting spirals, but a least I finally sold one of my pretty skydancers, sold her for 12 gems on the AH. just 2 left!

i'm confused -- it says ice is conquest pushing, but... against whom? who are we trying to beat? there's no other threads or anyone listed in dom watch. is it possible to have a battle all by yourself? .-. this shows how much i know about dom lmao. i know the lightning one next week will have ****ty prices too, but i guess i'll toss some dragons to my own flight then wait for the shadow/water one. actually the good news is after next week there's like 4 battles lined up...good god i won't have enough dragons

i'm just wondering how they can conquest push by themselves. i know all the other flights are technically fighting for dom too, but not in the form of a real push.

(^ and yeah awakening familiars is garbage 0/10 would not recommend. sell the chests you get -- at least the gilded ones -- you get far less for opening them than you would selling them)

edit: oh ew. apparently i can't use the public buy thread and our inflight raffle doesn't have payouts..? lmao okay then. there's some fodder buy thread but idk if that's even active or what's going on with it. ohh my god how lame, raffles don't interest me because i don't really have much a chance to win anything, prefer the damn cash. the prizes are great, sure, and it's great that they do it but i'm salty they don't pay inflight members too lol. (nikki, two years later, finally learning about dom lmfao)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back