• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayy that jupiter gene is gorgeous, might go nab a few of these myself someday hmhm
The price are going down but some dragons are still petty high price ;D Just wait few more months and i think it will drop, As the gen is petty easy to breed.

I Need help pricing how much should i sell this female ? There no price in the Auction House ??

BBCode:

PrimaryCobalt Jupiter
SecondaryEldritch Butterfly
TertiaryMarigold Stained

yeah i probably will wait, need to save up for lighting festa later on this month ;D

no idea about your bab but the colors and genes go well together imo

The price are going down but some dragons are still petty high price ;D Just wait few more months and i think it will drop, As the gen is petty easy to breed.

I Need help pricing how much should i sell this female ? There no price in the Auction House ??

BBCode:

PrimaryCobalt Jupiter
SecondaryEldritch Butterfly
TertiaryMarigold Stained

I would seriously buy her ;;; beautiful <3

i have a one egg snapper nest hatching this weekend they have... disappointed me.. with their one egg production...

here's my newly hatched bab ; v ; I think he'll be pretty snazzy as an adult -

image.jpg

Pretty purple girl ;o; I cry

don't cry--
buy! ;)

(heh, somebody randomly sent me CR and bought her nestmate...)

here's my newly hatched bab ; v ; I think he'll be pretty snazzy as an adult -

View attachment 177551

nice- that stained results in his eyes matching his wings!

today i got my first egg from scavenging, the RNG spirits smiled upon me...

also, i've sniped 6 different lion headdresses so far, and a bunch of other gladiator stuff. not even a big fan, i've just been conditioned from being a member here at Bell Tree to snag that rare collectible now now now!!

yeah i do daily gathering, bonding and get free stuff but yeah that's it lol unless it is indeed some of the holidays lol

also i never like breed or stuff unless i know there's a huge push going on hah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back