• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hatched some deep blue dergs today, two pearlcatchers and a spiral. let me know if interested in these lovely ladies, here's what they'll look like in a few days:

dragon

dragon

dragon

back from vacation man so glad to be on computer so i can do **** properly ugh..

also reg window again soon :0 cool imo.

I've been switching around UM accents on my dragons, this is one of my newest ones;

Spassow is one of my favourite accent artists :3.

found an egg a few days ago and hatched it today...

valentine's baby anyone? ; v ;

So cute! Pink babies are always awesome ^^.

I've been switching around UM accents on my dragons, this is one of my newest ones;

Spassow is one of my favourite accent artists :3.

So cute! Pink babies are always awesome ^^.

haha idk if I will keep him... he's so BRIGHT! XD lovely accent, I wish I could afford some UM ones!

Last edited:
holy cow, someone bought one of my new hatchlings. (i think she wanted a birthday dragon today). 19g woot!

I uh......got more babes ^^; My friend is holding them for me ;; bless her soul

^Thank you again King Dad for finding this Amethyst boy for me ^-^

^nice dergs everyone

and yeah i have gotten eggs from scavenging but they are not that common imo and seems to be more rare with the levels, idk how that is or just rng, but ye

^nice dergs everyone

and yeah i have gotten eggs from scavenging but they are not that common imo and seems to be more rare with the levels, idk how that is or just rng, but ye

When you have lower levels it's easier to get eggs. Someone said that the levels = how many items are included into the pool? For example, as you get higher more food and more gathering exclusive familiars are added = decreased percentages of each item.

I read this somewhere though lol

When you have lower levels it's easier to get eggs. Someone said that the levels = how many items are included into the pool? For example, as you get higher more food and more gathering exclusive familiars are added = decreased percentages of each item.

I read this somewhere though lol

Yeah, that was what I referring to, thank for posting :) I assume it is true though cause all other stuff besides dig and scavenge are like level 12-14 and I get more stuff and fams there so?

ah, just hatched these gorgeous cry/face Skydancer girls with matching eyes:

this one has all 3 new colors:

this one has primary and secondary new colors:

Finally The long wait is over here are my new hatching Jupiter Baby girl & boys

BBCode:

Primary :Stonewash Jupiter
Secondary:Midnight Butterfly
Tertiary:Algae Glimmer

BBCode:

Primary:Cobalt Jupiter
Secondary:plum Shimmer
Tertiary:Robin Glimmer