• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks king dad ,Funny i was going to sell her few days ago but i change my mind when i saw that the thunder crack carnivale was going to be starting. luckily i keep her if not i would feel so disappointed that i had the perfect skin for her and she would look so cool because the skin Reminds of Digimon.

that's one of the accents that look pretty cool to me, but that doesnt match any of my dragons. i also like the accent/skin for male wildclaw, but it doesnt match my dragon (maybe i'll buy a cheap derg so i can use it tho).

that's one of the accents that look pretty cool to me, but that doesnt match any of my dragons. i also like the accent/skin for male wildclaw, but it doesnt match my dragon (maybe i'll buy a cheap derg so i can use it tho).

Oh i have the skin but all my wildclaw dos't fit ,The color is not right for my Dragons arg .Lol am broke i have no more treasure left been spending on the Apparel & Skins. But hoping to find the right wild to fit that skin too any idea on colors .

Last edited:
Oh i have the skin but all my wildclaw dos't fit ,The color is not right for my Dragons arg .Lol am broke i have no more treasure left been spending on the Apparel & Skins. But hoping to find the right wild to fit that skin too any idea on colors .

i'm thinking for the wildclaw something in the black scale, grey scale, or turquoise... plain white might work too..

mine is white but with black thylacine patterns on him and it doesnt look good with that skin, but i may buy a cheapie in one of those colors to give it a go.

just incase any of the newbies need it, here's the Thundercrack guide

I've been grinding the Golem Workshop for the sprockets, but it looks like Harpy's Roost is better.

It's cool that you can get a good amount of sprockets in the Training Fields & there are chest drops there as well

you can? :0 then i gotta try this festa been bad so far

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a festi chest in Crystal Pools. have no idea though where Maki gets those drop rates, i'm not getting anything close to that whether i'm in Harpy land, Golem town, or anywheres...

yeah me neither i just grind around haha :/

Think I'll keep gathering but not try too hard with this fest. I want the emblem and maybe the vista, but not the apparel. Btw anyone want to buy a night runner chest? lol

yee just gonna grind for the favors item i try getting at least one of each for those :3

and nah im a bit low on treas and gems now haha

ok so i was casually following this guide

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710

and it says to equip eliminate on all my dragons so i have a quick look on the auction house and there's no way i'm affording those, is there an easier way to get them or something?

i got one of mine from a coliseum loot drop but i dont recall which level-- one of the guides should mention which levels have chances of finding those. can't recall seeing them in the battle section of the market place shop, but the icon says sell value of 500 which means if they DO get sold at MH the price would only be 5000 there. also, i think some people on the raffles board have them as prizes.

well eliminates are not that common also some people tend to drive up the price.. also you can probably afford it soon enough, just sell stuff, also the sell value is what you will get if you sell it from invo

Hmm what do you think of the electric sparkle on my dragon. Yay or nay?
The one I really liked I already bought, but need to find a dragon with the right colors for it.

electric_sparkle.JPG

and it says to equip eliminate on all my dragons so i have a quick look on the auction house and there's no way i'm affording those, is there an easier way to get them or something?

i got one of mine from a coliseum loot drop but i dont recall which level-- one of the guides should mention which levels have chances of finding those. can't recall seeing them in the battle section of the market place shop, but the icon says sell value of 500 which means if they DO get sold at MH the price would only be 5000 there. also, i think some people on the raffles board have them as prizes.

Yeah, I also got lucky once and found an Eliminate stone in the Coli. Sadly, they're not sold in the MP and they're an extremely rare drop. I'd say as rare or even more rare than Eggs or Boss familiars. They should drop in all venues except for the Crystal Pools and Mire with the same probability. If it would drop in the Mire, it wouldn't be as scarce...Too bad.
Also, at every new reg window the prices shoot up. They usually "only" go for 180kt. Which can be easily raised by playing Artifracture until you reach 75kt for a few days. :)
Good luck to you! It'll pay off after you get your team to lv 25. :3

that guide is really good, don't stat your dragons untill you decide on mire flyer vs glass cannon or you'll have to spend another 30k later to reassign the stats. I got eliminate from a coli drop once & have bought two of them from the auction house - it's worth it if you plan on playing in the coli a lot - you can make a good amount of money selling the loot & leveling unwanted dragons to exalt

when I first joined I rented a mire flyer from here to help get two of my dragons to level 25

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw here's the loot guide for each level

hatched this today lel.. them one dergs nests >>

hmu if anyone wants though, just send a cr or something

Last edited:
has anyone else put together a collection of Flight Representatives? I decided to give that a go as my latest lair project, so I bought dragons that, to me, physically appeared to symbolize each elemental Flight in the game, and also the breed matches the forum lore as to which elemental region they originated in. havent decided on their names yet:

shiny

he's got the new festival underbelly accent:

she looked to me like she's covered in hot embers:

i dunno, looked mysterious and sorceror to me

yuck

he's made of rock (love dirt and soil in his colors)

another ice crystal tun

he'll be a dark and shadowy grownup alright:

what does wind look like anyhow?
a little cloudy/stormy gusts

a soft breeze

she looks like the ocean

tree boy (love his colors: soil, jungle, forest)

^^ LOVE the idea! The dragons you picked for each one are nice

Second set of hatchlings! Let me know if you want one.

Also think I found a dragon to use the digital revolution skin on! (She's my fav. rn, just need to name her)

Also think I found a dragon to use the digital revolution skin on! (She's my fav. rn, just need to name her)

thanks, it was a bit time (and treasure) consuming finding the Flight Rep dergs

that accent looks great on your imp!

btw- is apathy a new username, what did you have before?

That imp looks GORGEOUS with that skin! Good job! :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back