• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
(where's xan liking your posts lol)

idek from last year it was a lot of electric blue and steampunk stuff so I'd assume something like those :3

(where's xan liking your posts lol)

idek from last year it was a lot of electric blue and steampunk stuff so I'd assume something like those :3

Hmm, those aren't really my fav colors and I don't much like steampunk so we'll see haha. Hoping there is a cool familiar! The light one was just so awesome...

check out these hideous Plague flight representatives i bought cheap from AH (this is how they'll look fully grown). I don't even know why i bought them, it was as though I were overcome by the delirium of a strange infection...:

dragon

dragon

check out these hideous Plague flight representatives i bought cheap from AH (this is how they'll look fully grown). I don't even know why i bought them, it was as though I were overcome by the delirium of a strange infection...:

dragon

dragon

They are not hideous at all! I especially love the second one. Good picks! :)

I dont know why, but i went on a mini-spree of buying dergs that looked elemental to me.

I can't not buy dragons, apparently.

Ah, that happens to me sometimes too. I just get the impulse to buy a bunch of dergs, usually gen ones and then I usually regret it and exalt them :(

Yesterday Hatch *Lots of new color yahoo*

BBCode:

Primary:Lapis Iridescent (NEW Color)
Secondary:pistachio Butterfly (NEW Color)
Tertiary:Cornflower Contour (NEW Color)

BBCode:

Primary:Eggplant Iridescent (NEW Color)
Secondary:Orchid Shimmer (NEW Color)
Tertiary:Mist Contour

BBCode:

Primary:Grape Iridescent (NEW Color)
Secondary:Leaf Butterfly
Tertiary:Oilslick Contour (NEW Color)

BBCode:

Primary:Blackberry Iridescent (NEW Color)
Secondary:Spearmint Shimmer (NEW Color)
Tertiary:Grape Contour (NEW Color)

BBCode:

Primary:Coal Iridescent
Secondary:Seafoam Shimmer
Tertiary:Twilight Contour

25k t each.

Gloom Poison/Grey Toxin/Grey Underbelly

Watermelon Iridescent/Pearl Shimmer/Mauve Underbelly

Watermelon Iridescent/Silver Butterfly/Raspberry Underbelly

Watermelon Iridescent/White Butterfly/Blush Underbelly

Watermelon Iridescent/Pink Shimmer/Magenta Underbelly

Grape Cherub/Royal Butterfly/Twilight Glimmer

Violet Iridescent/Eggplant Butterfly/Eggplant Glimmer

Violet Cherub/Heather Butterfly/Sapphire Glimmer

Last edited:
welcome newbies!

also i'd like to mention again, if you ever come across a bubblegum/flaxen (ivory)/white female OR someone who is able to breed it, (preferably iri/shim/belly and a skydancer) PLEASE please please let me know. i've chosen a very stupid color combo and it's impossible to find.

Last edited:
aye sorry for the MIA been away a bit lol... x))

and yeah lighting is not my fav but let's see what they decked out this year...

Hi everyone! I joined on the 18th and my first nest hatched!

All their genes are basic since I don't have enough treasure to buy genes yet. But if anyone wants one of them, they can have them for free c:

I made an account in like 2014 and all I did was breed snappers. I never really got into it and I didn't play for long.

Here's some of my babies, the girls always end up being my favorite.

Ah, welcome new players! Feel free to add me, I'm JellyLu there too~
I'm basically imp trash from the shadows ;o;

In other news I finally got a venerable lair and moved my babies into it!

So thundercrack butt is on it again, greedy digging though got like not much at all, better grind hah!

also i had to buy that lighting bug color skin cause it looks noice but ye most is electric blue and steampunk-ish stuff

I'm taking a hiatus from this game for a bit, haven't played in a few weeks or something so all the dergs are starving

ye im not active at all either, that 5 digit was a lucky snipe... got her for 500k treas and it was a gen one too holy ****.

the kids list is awk cause unnamed x5 but still good man

Happy Thundercrack Carnivale, everyone! :D I got a Nightrunner chest on my very first gathering turn XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yayyy, another Goblin familiar! :D

all of the thundercrack skins are so sexy, this is like a first, i only dislike like....one of them. they're so awesome. i don't want to spend money... who here is in lightning? ):

(i'm so furious that the next push isn't till next week bc i thought itwas this week and i'm just livid about it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back