• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i finally got a thunder chest yay! this is exciting since i'm too poor to buy more than one skin. anyone have any tips for making money on the fairground games? i feel like i'm getting nowhere with making enough to buy eliminate

i'm crying she's beautiful

Oh, wow mogyay! She looks so lovely! Also, I'm not really good at making treasure either. I bet Xan has some advice on that, they're super good at understanding and playing the market on FR! There might be some info in the first few pages of this thread! I think games are the hardest way to make large amounts of money :<

omg iv been waiting for two of my dragon on cool down ,been 5 day waiting for the eggs to hatch ,,And ta Da new babys' Its not a 100 % the color i would hope to be.

BBCode:

BBCode:

BBCode:

BBCode:

i finally got a thunder chest yay! this is exciting since i'm too poor to buy more than one skin. anyone have any tips for making money on the fairground games? i feel like i'm getting nowhere with making enough to buy eliminate
which games are you playing? when I first started, I played Artifracture, I'd make 75k in about an hour - the other games took too long to earn any treasure. you can also look into buying a dragon that is already at level 25 and has eliminate, I saw someone selling one for a little over 200k a few days ago which is cheaper than an eliminate

which games are you playing? when I first started, I played Artifracture, I'd make 75k in about an hour - the other games took too long to earn any treasure. you can also look into buying a dragon that is already at level 25 and has eliminate, I saw someone selling one for a little over 200k a few days ago which is cheaper than an eliminate

dag Pepper, you're the Artifracture Master!

i suck, it would take me two hours to earn 75k....

haha I used to be a candy crush addict

did everyone get what they wanted from the festival?

ja ja. i got three of each festive favor, brewed dat lightning underbelly acccent for the male ridgeback, and bought the accents for the imp lady and the WC dude even tho i dunno yet if i'll use those two... i got four different chests his time (only received two lest festi).

- - - Post Merge - - -

y tu?

ye i guess i did i mean i didn't want everything this time anyways and i got brewing stuff.

also man eliminate are up to that.. holy ****

omg pepper you have skills. while artifacture is by far my best game i'm not making 75k in an hour that's for sure. can someone explain how the lucky streak works? even after looking it up i'm not quite sure haha

i got all of the festive favors and two skins which i'm happy about!

I was able to get all the festive stuff I wanted, I also got a couple extra chests that I could sell as well. It was pretty fun being my first festival event!

omg pepper you have skills. while artifacture is by far my best game i'm not making 75k in an hour that's for sure. can someone explain how the lucky streak works? even after looking it up i'm not quite sure haha

i got all of the festive favors and two skins which i'm happy about!

The Lucky Streak is just the max amount of treasure you can earn playing the fairground games per day. Once you get 75k you won't earn any more treasure if you keep playing them that day. I can't give any advice on which games to play though or easy ways to earn treasure. I'm not good at any of the games and completely suck at artifacture. I usually just play them all, a little throughout the day when I have time.

Last edited:
ja ja. i got three of each festive favor, brewed dat lightning underbelly acccent for the male ridgeback, and bought the accents for the imp lady and the WC dude even tho i dunno yet if i'll use those two... i got four different chests his time (only received two lest festi).

- - - Post Merge - - -

y tu?
yeah I got everything I wanted. I got the two brewed skins, thunderstruck (the only skin I liked) - I feel like I should have bought some other ones to hoard & resell later... oh well

I got extras of all the festive favors and I was able to trade some sprockets with someone to get a Molten Marauder & Solar blades

from coli grinding, I got all the chests + a couple extras, Golem vista & an eliminate

I'm already looking forward to the next fest lol... Fire right? I'm hoping the colors will be complimentary to my progens. Also, I'm so close to having two of my familiars "fully awakened"...! I've never had it before so I wonder if anything cool happens?

Anyone interested in petal/glim dragons?? I'm selling a lot of em @ page 6-7 (without familiars) in AH for 250kt but willing to discount them to 150kt for tbt users.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=200596&page=6

Message me on FR (Aloha) since I am rarely on here, thanks! + Happy to take festival apparel/familiar items from lightning since I haven't coli farmed this week.. or last months festival. ^^;

I bought some radioactive kids and a pretty lightning lady ^-^ but now I have to raise my bank again RIP (worth it though)

ugh i'm having to exalt too many good looking and interesting dragons because i dont have lair space nor patience to wait a long time for them to sell, nor do i have time to make sales threads and bump them every twenty minutes.

it's a tragedy of epic proportions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back