• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt pick Wind for the eye color, but i do like the light green Wind eyes... very dragonish imo...

NEW Apparel

BBCode: sheriff

BBCode: Out law (BIO Is from puss and Boots i just change it bit ^.^ )

What can I say? I was a bad Dragon. Just a fugitive from the law, forever running. Searching for a way to clear my name,A outlaw dedicated to justice and a lover of beautiful women.I am Lutrinae The hero! And my name would become legend..

NEW BABY'S

BBCode:

BBCode:

BBCode:

BBCode:

BBCode:

BBCode:

BBCode:

My Pearl grew up *U*

pastel snappers are seriously my favorite ugh

Wow gorgeous congrats ^^.

is it wrong i want to change clans just for a better eye colour

Nothing wrong with that, I'm taking it into consideration for my switch after my current flights festival. Right now I'm thinking ice or light.

I've had to expand my lair 5 times this week for my flight's profit push, I hope we finally make it to top 3 so I can enjoy the dom discount!

I've had to expand my lair 5 times this week for my flight's profit push, I hope we finally make it to top 3 so I can enjoy the dom discount!

dang man.. i should probably save up some millions so I can get the last lair upgrade achievement.. but pretty old dergs :rolleyes:

I accidentally bought a female nocturne to go with my other female nocturne as a breeding pair. don't ask me how that happened quq
so I was wondering if anyone would want to take her? I don't want to put her on the AH yet, so I'm offering her to you guys:

25918415_350.png

I don't know how much she's worth, but she has these genes;
Primary; Cyan Ripple
Secondary; Crimson Current
Tertiary; Garnet Underbelly

any help with pricing would be appreciated!! I bought her for 6 gems I think quq
(but I may just give her to you for free)

UPDATE: NEW GEN :)

skink & spinner coming up (Am only a lv 4 so if any one is lv 8 maybe you can help me get this gen when it comes out please message me in the furniturer : ) If your a lv 8 alchemists or above you can make it at the Baldwin's Bubbling Brew to alchemists

p.S Flameforger's Festival is coming up next

Last edited:
holy ****, my Flight won Dominance-- i think everyone is in shock.

Shadow, wtf? how did you let my tribe of kitten-lovers beat you??

well if anyone wants a hand with the Dom discount this week, feel free to contact me.

UPDATE: NEW GEN :)

skink & spinner coming up (Am only a lv 4 so if any one is lv 8 maybe you can help me get this gen when it comes out please message me in the furniturer : ) If your a lv 8 alchemists or above you can make it at the Baldwin's Bubbling Brew to alchemists

p.S Flameforger's Festival is coming up next

which furniture :p

Oh they are brewing? Neato might have ta work on my skills I'm so lazy with those unless it's a festa going on tbh

Wow! I love the new skink and spinner genes! Definitely more up my alley :>

skinkspinner_big.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

well if anyone wants a hand with the Dom discount this week, feel free to contact me.

yoooo congrats! :D

I really like the new genes, I think they'll work well with a few of my projects.

Congrats :D well done.

yoooo congrats! :D

I

Congrats :D well done.

ay thanks! :cool:
i coulda used the dom bonus a week ago tho when i bought like 4 lair expansions...:mad:

Pechue helped me by holding some dergs for me to clear up lair space for fodder (thanks again!)-- i managed to level and exalt about 28 dragons. damn, some were good looking tho, especially on the last day with the crystal gene exalt bonus, it made me a little sadf. i only kept one that i bought for exalting but decided was too good-looking, heh.

(that was like half the Wind board threads during Dom battle-- "Nu this derg is too pretty," no wonder we ****ing windies never win these things).

i think KellyBelly exalted a few hundred-- she's an FR Star!

^dang grats man i wish pleg could push soon lol but ye they probs do once in a while im just so darn inactive there atm

^^ We're pushing this week aren't we?

Also congrats King Dad!! I got some fodder to level up for my flight but some of them are really cute, wish I could keep them.

~~~~~

I got my first elimination drop today and some new hatchlings (let me know if you want any of them)

I'm really poor now, but it was worth it!

ay thanks! :cool:
i coulda used the dom bonus a week ago tho when i bought like 4 lair expansions...:mad:

Pechue helped me by holding some dergs for me to clear up lair space for fodder (thanks again!)-- i managed to level and exalt about 28 dragons. damn, some were good looking tho, especially on the last day with the crystal gene exalt bonus, it made me a little sadf. i only kept one that i bought for exalting but decided was too good-looking, heh.

(that was like half the Wind board threads during Dom battle-- "Nu this derg is too pretty," no wonder we ****ing windies never win these things).

i think KellyBelly exalted a few hundred-- she's an FR Star!

I'm glad you joined the fun! :)
Haha, thank you? I went crazy during our battle against Earth, so I took it a bit easier this time.

Those numbers are nothing in comparison to what the guildies do or powerhouses like Plague or Light though. ;)

And yep, whenever I saw a new thread coming up I thought : 'Give them to me, I'll happily exalt them for you'. :rolleyes:

Only 4 lair expansions to go! :D

Last edited:
would someone be able to explain to me why the last few battles, none of the teams have been paying in gems? there was a battle a little while ago (i sincerely cannot remember whom) and there were gem payouts as well as treasure. i really loved those gem payouts and now i see even plague doesn't offer them, which confuses me s: is that like, a rare thing? when do dom leaders decide to do it? i really hope plague's prices go way up this week. i've been banking on this darn battle :c

nvm i found out apparently plague is paying in gems but it only says so on their spreadsheet. thank god

SKINK AND SPINNER ARE AMAZING AS WELL AHHHHHHHHH GOD I LOVE GENES LIKE THESE AND POITOX

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back