• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
which furniture :p

Oh they are brewing? Neato might have ta work on my skills I'm so lazy with those unless it's a festa going on tbh

Wow it came out all ready.. that was fast XD Any one can Baldwin's Bubbling Brew to alchemists for me ~
AND GRTS TO MY FLIGHT ~For the dominant Push

Last edited:
arg am stuck should i get him or should i wait till the gen get cheeper /// 300 gem do you think its woth it //i may use my card to get gem durn you FR Make me spend money xD

BBCode:

Last edited:
Ayyy reg windows 15th-20th =D Feel free to add/refer me by then or just add me by now; Madrugada

arg am stuck should i get him or should i wait till the gen get cheeper /// 300 gem do you think its woth it //i may use my card to get gem durn you FR Make me spend money xD

BBCode:

crikey, i'm no fan of the new genes, but if they would help me make big dragon profits i may try to get them..

that reminds me, i've got these nests hatching this week:
--imperial x 3: gold-range crystal/facet
--coatl x 3: could be irri/shim
--wildclaw x 3: white crystal primary, then could be facet or toxin, we'll see!

hey is there a guide re gene probabilities from breeding??
i'm not sure which genes are 50/50 odds or which are always pretty much gonna get passed on to hatchies...

Yay for new Reg. Window! I'm trying to get an irl friend to join.

Also I love this skin, I was able to get for a decent price aswell! Any suggestions on apparel that might go with it? I have that ruffle thing, tail bangle, and gloves right now. (I saw there were trickster items, but those are waay out of my price range)

@KingDad

There's this guide [link]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also is anyone willing to sell some gems at a rate of 1 gem per 1 tbt, Or 100k treasure for 100 tbt? Very expensive skin I want in the AH right now.

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of The Fool skin as well, my copy of it isn't in use right now though. I think your dragon looks great :D.

It's been awhile since I've posted here. Hope everyone is having fun with FR.

The new genes are really niceee

crikey, i'm no fan of the new genes, but if they would help me make big dragon profits i may try to get them..

that reminds me, i've got these nests hatching this week:
--imperial x 3: gold-range crystal/facet
--coatl x 3: could be irri/shim
--wildclaw x 3: white crystal primary, then could be facet or toxin, we'll see!

hey is there a guide re gene probabilities from breeding??
i'm not sure which genes are 50/50 odds or which are always pretty much gonna get passed on to hatchies...

Am not a 100 % sure what the odds are,but am stuck again, there two choice i can buy a dragon for AH around 350 gems or i can scroll A Dragon.The problems is would i scroll one that will be ready to breed so i can make TR or a dragon that will look cool ...

So if any one can Baldwin's Bubbling Brew the gen for that would be great ..I can pay 50 gems-100 ;)

Last edited:
Am not a 100 % sure what the odds are,but am stuck again, there two choice i can buy a dragon for AH around 350 gems or i can scroll A Dragon.The problems is would i scroll one that will be ready to breed so i can make TR or a dragon that will look cool ...

BBCode: Here a dragon i might scroll

So if any one can Baldwin's Bubbling Brew the gen for that would be great ..I can pay 50 gems-100 ;)

i'm level 4 Baldwins. what Level is for the new gene?

^^ That dragon you want to scroll looks great!! I'm only at level 3 so I can't help you there. Good luck! (If it was me, I'd scroll one that looks cool, then just wait to breed)

To everyone, I'm buying gems for 3 tbt each if you have any to spare {Thread}

update 1 : Good new's i bought a one of the gen for 100 gems ;) so I Save bit of gems yahooo just one more to go ..gen your going down ^--^

update 2 : Bought the items to make the scroll for Skink total spend 25 gem & 95000 TR Am petty Much broke lol XD know i have to wait for the scoll to brew only 10 hr ....sigh so longgg

update: FINISH ;) drum roll plz...tada

BBCode:

UPDATE:Ishtar -She Blaze Mate(Total spent 250 gems sad face so much..any who drum roll plz...
BBCode:

Last edited:
can anyone please recommend prices for these imperial hatchies i want to sell?

they are gold spectrum crystal/facet triplets that look like this:

and will grow into this:

dragon

dragon

dragon

thanks!

and will grow into this:

dragon

dragon

dragon

thanks!

they look really nice, maybe between 50k-100k? you should also create a thread for them in "dragons for sale"

and will grow into this:

dragon

dragon

dragon

thanks!

These are pretty :), I think price wise around 40k-50k maybe. That's only going by what I paid for most of my gold tone dragons though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back