• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downy fox rat and fawn fox rat temporarily in the gem marketplace... had to snag them, they're too cute!

fNM4Xb8.png
Ip5tYSs.png

Last edited:
Does anyone want my snappers that hatched today? no charge, I just don't want them.

There's 2 girls and 1 boy and they all look the same.

Baby snip snaps are cute. But I don't like the adults D:

However they have amazing custom accents

I've been so distracted by the fair I almost forgot Fire's conquest for this week in prep for flameforger's which I'm really excited for! Time to empty out my lair & help out my dom team

I got my very first unhatched egg last night in the coli!!

I also tried making one of my dragons look like drago

He initially had smoke as the tert gene so I had to change it to underbelly.

@Pepper Good luck!!
I was busy with the dom conquest last week for my flight that I hardly did any of the fair stuff :/

Last edited:
I got my very first unhatched egg last night in the coli!!

I also tried making one of my dragons look like drago

He initially had smoke as the tert gene so I had to change it to underbelly.

@Pepper Good luck!!
I was busy with the dom conquest last week for my flight that I hardly did any of the fair stuff :/

Nice-- are you going to sell your egg or hatch it??

Noice dergs and stuff, been a bit busy as well :)

Good thing it's pleg this week so I can work on leveling up the gather skills ugh.

what pretty dergs you all have! @pechue, I could possibly take her! I'm not a big fan of tundras but she looks like a cutie :>

in other news, I've been breeding my dergs like crazy aha

I have a leftover fae if anyone wants her?? for free ah
26189260_350.png

I'm waiting on a two-egg nest now from my two coatls who will make beautiful lil babes quq
24156931_350.png
25133611_350.png
so yeah, really excited for Atali and Nereus' babes!! still like four days away but still quq I may just have to keep both... maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back