• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like i have to stray away from my gen1/old collecting stuff lol.. but man worth it that coatl starmap is so beautiful ahh

- - - Post Merge - - -

found this one though :3 love those starmap skins! might change the primary gene to something else .. idek yet

Lovely dragon King dad :), really like that accent.

Starry accents/skins are so great, I got that imp one from the marketplace before it retired and will use it one day. I love that accent Sheila your dragon looks amazing with it :). I have a few starry accents, these are the most space ones:

those noc ones are lovely, i think i've seen quite some noc starry night ones =D and thanks!

Yeah lots of really pretty starry accents for nocs about :). My actual arcane dragons tend to be more pink explosion than space themed :p

This is my flight breed dragon, crymage :3. There's a link in her bio to the group page but idk if it's been updated for a while.

Star map ones are seriously awesome, the one you posted above looks so great it really suits him.

yeah they are ahh glad i grabbed those four : D even if it's kinda expensive to get a proper old/gen1 coatl ugh lol

^nice skydancer!

yeah i'm kinda curious too.

also anyone here is free to add me (Madrugada) over at FR :D

King dad love the Sky Dancer :3, if I had room I'd take him.

And welcome new players :D, forgot to say before. Anyone can feel free to add me as well, user is PixieSparkles on FR :).

^love your Plato dragon.. that skin*-*

anyways i think i'm done pimping my dergs for now i need to save some for sfc lol

Beautiful dragons everyone <3

@ FancyThat and Sheila I'll send you guys a friend request!
Anyone else can add me if they want, user is PaintingFlowers

The most expensive accents I got are horror/plague themed. Would like to get some galaxy skins though. I've been holding onto this fodder dragon cuz i think his colors would look nice with a galaxy like skin/accent

So I'm hoping that the next festival will have a male imp accent

Nice dergs everyone:D
@apathy Ah you changed your username, sending you a friend request!
@FancyThat I?ll send you also a friend request:)
Welcome new players, feel free to add me, my username is Gardenie c:

thanks, i'll log in asap after rollover !

also yeah i saw some really nice rune gene dragons, i wonder if they changed that f-word yet lmao though

I was looking at some runes today too, need to sell more stuff so I can afford one, maybe I'll find a nice color combo, I really want to get one with dark colors and light rune to go over, maybe in red or yellow

I want to welcome new players again too;;

Hi ^^v I'm Jelly and I'm also JellyLu on fr. I have an imp problem and I'm trying to catch up ;; I lost my internet for a while because the hurricane we had ruined everything.... Add me if you wish~

ay, welcome back and hope everything's okay *hugs*

yeah i have a problem with my lair too bought way too much crap lately... but they are so beautiful aha..

I'll add you JellyLu, welcome back I'm sorry to hear about your troubles :(.

My lair badly needs organising again, I hate getting rid of dragons.

I want to welcome new players again too;;

Hi ^^v I'm Jelly and I'm also JellyLu on fr. I have an imp problem and I'm trying to catch up ;; I lost my internet for a while because the hurricane we had ruined everything.... Add me if you wish~

I?m sorry that you had a rough time, I?ll send you a friend request:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back