• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty ^^, oh yes Alive's accents are lovely :3.

they must be ;D

yeah i found so many cool night/sky/stars ones from random people i'm like hdhgdsf i want em all lol i wish i had like unlimited funds now lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

ended up hatching that egg cause no one wanted to buy

lol reminds me of my random progen almost

Last edited:
If anyone wants hmu or it's going to spacedaddy

also tfw u find the perf skin but all the dergs species look like trash aaaahh :/

exalted lol the color combination hurts lol

found perf dragon for it ahaaa this skin is so cool dang.

havent had time to scry the new gene much, but it doesnt look good on my progens, dangit..

yesss i know right :0 i saw some really cool dergs for sale but the price is way over the top rn obviously

- - - Post Merge - - -

@dad i think there is one more of that imp skin on the AH for 2500g, got mine for 800 i think tho

gened this lady up a bit ;D

and done wasting currencies for now, just had to grab those starmap ones.. well there is one for coatls too but i doubt i will get that soon lol

also found this old starfall celebration skin in the ah, really noice!

Last edited:
ahh the blue one is really nice, i don't really like pastel purple too much though :3

do it if you have the gems

i'd buy it if i had 10k gems lol actually but yeah i don't now obviously :p

ahh the blue one is really nice, i don't really like pastel purple too much though :3

do it if you have the gems

i'd buy it if i had 10k gems lol actually but yeah i don't now obviously :p

Yeah I like the blue green one :), I might but I'm trying to cut back on accent buying. Way to many UM and holiday accents/skins in my hoard unused but I might not be able to resist :p.

Yeah nice male guardian accents seem hard to come by.

wait! when did you switch to arcane? D:

like two days ago or something i think? haha. liking it so far though :D

yeah, most of those space skins are female imperials and those gen1/oldies are.. expensive or just rare lol. and yeah i need to keep saving for starfall now.. i glanced through some of the submission entries and man i hope they don't go simple as they did last year :c

Dang, just went through the whole submissions thread right now... Just saying a lot of those are awesome and if I could I'd probably pester like 80% of them if they don't get picked if I had the gems.

I mean sure the site needs its dolares to keep running but tbh I might have a vague feeling of which they might actually pick :/ Shame though cause a lot actually do take the arcane theme seriously and just doesn't do a pink bow accent and stuff. So many nice starmaps and galaxy/space/night themes aaah. Curiosu about the goblin fam they might release too. Also I hope they can change the apaprel from this steam punky armor theme to something cool :c

Dang, just went through the whole submissions thread right now... Just saying a lot of those are awesome and if I could I'd probably pester like 80% of them if they don't get picked if I had the gems.

I mean sure the site needs its dolares to keep running but tbh I might have a vague feeling of which they might actually pick :/ Shame though cause a lot actually do take the arcane theme seriously and just doesn't do a pink bow accent and stuff. So many nice starmaps and galaxy/space/night themes aaah. Curiosu about the goblin fam they might release too. Also I hope they can change the apaprel from this steam punky armor theme to something cool :c

they probably want variety in the festival gear, so even tho i too like the outer space accents they might not pick any for festivla as theyve issued those already in past festivals.

they probably want variety in the festival gear, so even tho i too like the outer space accents they might not pick any for festivla as theyve issued those already in past festivals.

well yeah if you look at previous starfall celebration and to an extent the trickmurk things from previous years they are way better and more diverse than just hanging some random small thing in the hands and wings on dragons tbh. well last year did get some critique as well so I hope they select more fun stuff, I mean sure I get they won't pick 10 night sky skins, sure but tbh.. there were like 3 cool skins last year and rest random purple things lol ._. We know they need money but if they are gonna be that boring why do they even have contests...

yeah none of the year 4 festival stuff has been that great so far imo, altho i do like the new goblin familiars, and the vistas.

i really liked some water festival stuff because the depths themes to some of them but yeah SFC and RoR last year were terrible ugh let alone very few ones..

o well been pimping my dragons now lately so feel free to gaze through my lair :D

Last edited:
this is the only fancy expensive UM accent i've purchased so far, for the dragon that was supposed to be my arcane Mire Flyer, but that has sort of instead turned out to be my Mardi Gras derg:

Last edited:
this is the only fancy expensive UM accent i've purchased so far, for the dragon that was supposed to be my arcane Mire Flyer, but that has sort of instead turned out to be my Mardi Gras derg:

looking cool though! :D

and ugh yeah i need to save for SFC lol if there are any cool skins and accents, i just hope for better than last year ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back