• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few crackle imps (ofc xD). They're the only breed I like crackle on as well, though I like zombies of all breeds too~
My favorite crackle imp is my light boy:

and next fave would be this kid who looks like the gemstone in his bio:

That purple imp is tempting King Dad .... ;; If I wasn't looking for a good rune derg I wouldn't even have to contemplate grabbing him ha

jellyLu, your golden imp looks like one i'm selling or giving away, Sunstreak:

okay, i sold 8 and exalted 2 dergs this past week. that's 10 down, 13 to go in my lair clearance, phase one. still available:

4 skydancers;

1 cry/face female spiral;

1 golden imp (see above)

1 triple ice tundra boy;

1 cry/face wildclaw;

1 purple crackly imp;

2 blue and purple crackly snip-snaps; and

2 autumny coatls.

Does anybody have any weird purple skinks or green-throated skinks? The AH prices are ridiculous. I'm trying to make a Conjoined Skink for my collection from Baldwin's Brew.

I can pay in TBT or Gems (but I only have like 50 gems right now until more stuff sells...)

Last edited:
@king dad... just search dragons (species) by price, usually the older ones are on the back of the listings and more expensive even if there are some cheap ones as well ;) and just hover nowadays, it will tell you the id (oldies being 6 digit or lower), genes, colors, if it's gen1 etc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also gen1 are usually cheaper especially if it's starter breeds or more ugly colors.

I'm not sure if I like the new breed as much as some of the others, but it's nice to have new design :). A brewing only breed is kind of cool.

hnng dang i like this new one! but yeah i'm so lazy with breeding so idek if i'm gonna get one anyways

the heck?!

i guess that's why i saw threads this week where people asked what was wrong w/Baldwin...

btw that purple crackly imp sold at AH....

haha.. never thought too much about baldwin but yeah those threads seemed pretty random but i guess now we got explanation :]

ayy nice. i need to sit and price all my random old skins i'm never gonna use hurr

i've said this before about other breeds only to change my mind, but right now i do not foresee having any of these "bog-sneaks" in my lair...

they don't even look like dragons...

btw, do any of the dragon breeds breathe fire like a proper dragon should? i can't recall from the website lore...

I'll probably want if I can get gen1's in the future or they make it so you can turn oldies into it..

idek though i never read through that lore-wise :3

aaand somewhat done pricing skins i don't really want hope someone buys lol i need the treas...

i have an unhatched ice egg i think i will sell for tbt-- what's the price usually? seems like 500 tbt would be fair.
if anybody wants it me know...

just hand it over amigo

yeah idek they usually go for around 200k or maybe 180k, might go up now though

If someone ever wants to brew me a new breed scroll I'll gladly give you eggs and treasure ;D (I'm level 3 and don't have the time to brew a lot rip)

Edit: oh wait, I guess if anyone w/lvl 16+ brew on here can transmute an egg for me that would me nice too and I can repay you ;;

Last edited:
just hand it over amigo

yeah idek they usually go for around 200k or maybe 180k, might go up now though

If someone ever wants to brew me a new breed scroll I'll gladly give you eggs and treasure ;D (I'm level 3 and don't have the time to brew a lot rip)

Edit: oh wait, I guess if anyone w/lvl 16+ brew on here can transmute an egg for me that would me nice too and I can repay you ;;

so... what are the materials required for the new dragon breed? i just saw you have to be high level brewing and i'm like level 4 or 5 or whatever you need to brew 20-packs of festi currency. do you have to transmute an egg or something?? i could see that driving up prices to be sure...

so... what are the materials required for the new dragon breed? i just saw you have to be high level brewing and i'm like level 4 or 5 or whatever you need to brew 20-packs of festi currency. do you have to transmute an egg or something?? i could see that driving up prices to be sure...

From what I understand people with a level 16+ cauldron can either brew a breed change scroll or transmute an egg. I think materials are involved because on the forums I saw someone asking for sulfur to brew an egg ;;; I'm still not 100% certain, I just know I want one LOL

meh, they look like komodo lizards to me, not dragons lol.

they really only have 6 true dragony breeds at FR, imo-- the guardians, nocs, and ridgebacks look like western dragons; the spirals, imperials, and pearlcatchers look like eastern dragons.

faes are bats; tundras are wooly mammoth hybrids that look like something out of the Neverending Story; mirrors are demon dogs and look like those creatures from the original Ghostbusters; wildclaws are velociraptors; snappers are ankylosauruses or somesuch. and now bogsneaks, which are komodo lizards...

I like the new breed but I'm only at level 7.

You probably already found this but here's the ingredients needed to brew.
It's nice that you can brew an egg! I don't really want to change any of my current dergs into a bogsneak.

bogsneak.JPG

Ah, I hear you

I just want one because they look kinda dopey (and perfect for a subspecies I'm beginning to plan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back