• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao, nice!
i shoulda done that. instead, i played regular style and wasted thirty minutes of my life to only accrue a few turkey dinners....

yeah i've become super lazy at grinding in the coli, even during festivals. luckily i didn't i have to waste too much time.

Sweet jesus what boring skins this year. I'll brew the nocturne one and get the pebble and white bogsnek ones but really random brown rock dergs no.

Sweet jesus what boring skins this year. I'll brew the nocturne one and get the pebble and white bogsnek ones but really random brown rock dergs no.

Yeah I'm getting the two brewables and the white bogsneak because they are nice, i might get the spiral but I never have spirals to put them on.

Yeah I'm getting the two brewables and the white bogsneak because they are nice, i might get the spiral but I never have spirals to put them on.

i have a snoodle but i have that snek skin on him so no use plus it was meh too.

yeah probs brewing bc xp and they look aight but seriously 67 snap skins lol.... and not even nice.. gj staff you had one job.

@pepper i tried your coliseum reset method to get woodlands turkeys, but i gave it twenty minutes instead just ten. and in that span, i got three whole monster turkey opponents, no familiars, lol. the FR RNG hates me for some reason...

i have a snoodle but i have that snek skin on him so no use plus it was meh too.

yeah probs brewing bc xp and they look aight but seriously 67 snap skins lol.... and not even nice.. gj staff you had one job.

ok, i checked out all the new festival accents/skins, and i agree they are kinda meh. i think the best of the bunch is the one that looks like coal on the coatl's wings, but seems more like a fire flight design than earth...

the vista is cool tho, and so are the pauldrons/shoulder pads.
but why does the goblin hafta be facing away from us showing his backside? smh

So cute!! Now I want a wild turkey!

Thanks! :D If you click on the link in her bio you can visit the Turkey hatchery~

------

Also, I'm not a fan of any of the skins for this holiday;; It's a shame because I first joined around the Rockbreaker's ceremony last year and I was really looking forward to celebrating again. Looks like I'll just be getting the fam and stuff.

Regardless, here's my geode variant happy to be my earth rep:

@pepper i tried your coliseum reset method to get woodlands turkeys, but i gave it twenty minutes instead just ten. and in that span, i got three whole monster turkey opponents, no familiars, lol. the FR RNG hates me for some reason...

awww bummer! still no turkey???

- - - Post Merge - - -

theses are at least better than the plague ones, those were the worst... they're really not my style either but some are ok

so what's sort of the standard sales price for a basic G1 derg, with pleasing but unspectacular colors?

for fun i hatched an earth egg since today's the first day of the earth festival, but i have no idea what to price him at:

his primary matched the scondary of my progen guardian, that's kinda cool...

- - - Post Merge - - -

awww bummer! still no turkey???

no, but that's ok, i'm not into familiars yet anyhow

- - - Post Merge - - -

Regardless, here's my geode variant happy to be my earth rep:[/COLOR]

cool, here's mine, Consul Rockstrata:

so what's sort of the standard sales price for a basic G1 derg, with pleasing but unspectacular colors?

for fun i hatched an earth egg since today's the first day of the earth festival, but i have no idea what to price him at:

his primary matched the scondary of my progen guardian, that's kinda cool...

[/url]

he's actually pretty nice. in my experience you usually get fodder prices unless you manage to find someone who really likes those colors. i've tried selling a few neutral / nice colored gen 1s but no one has bought them, even for super cheap (like 15 gems) so i've ended up just exalting them.

wow- so i farm some festival coliseum for the first time last night for only ten or fifteen minutes and got a festival chest! last month i didn't receive any. and now i got one in my gathering turns, which has never happened before. im already way ahead of the last festival..

Having mixed feelings wether i should bother with getting alot of currency this fest. Its day 2 and peeps are selkig it for 2:1g when normally that happens in the last few days. And AH prices for last years rockbreaker stuff is sad o_o so idk if i should waste 1200g on currency or just waste enough time in coli to get only 10 of each item.

Having mixed feelings wether i should bother with getting alot of currency this fest. Its day 2 and peeps are selkig it for 2:1g when normally that happens in the last few days. And AH prices for last years rockbreaker stuff is sad o_o so idk if i should waste 1200g on currency or just waste enough time in coli to get only 10 of each item.

If in doubt I get the familiar and 1 of every skin. That is usually a good investment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not much of a fan for the skins this time round, besides ancient memories. I love rocks and gemstones but most of them are a bit too plain and flat for my tastes.

If in doubt I get the familiar and 1 of every skin. That is usually a good investment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not much of a fan for the skins this time round, besides ancient memories. I love rocks and gemstones but most of them are a bit too plain and flat for my tastes.

I normally get 1 full set of skins and 16 familiars/vista/apparel. But rockbreakers festival items don't grow in price much so idk if its worth the investment lol

so my first joint breeding project ewas mostly a success! got the triple orca imperial i was hoping for, altho it's a he and i was hoping for a she, but apparently this makes only 3 active imperials with triple orca and with iridescent butterfly glimmer:

i checked the offspring possibilities for 2 of my dragons and the chances are WONDERFUL, theres no losing with this pair, but my breeding addiction is catching up with me and im stuck spamming the fairgrounds for more gold so i can expand my lair, i have to wait about 12 days to breed them so i guess i have alot of time to earn gold.

progeny (1).jpgprogeny (3).jpgprogeny (2).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back