• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats.

ah i'm too lazy to bond with them everyday

congrats Gir!
what happens next? do they give 50T a day, or does it mean they're done now and go into the vault?

@Pepper, i dont bond with the familiars much either, maybe if i had only a few i would do it, but otherwise mashing the 'bond' and the 'ok' buttons is so time-consuming and tedious, argh.

congrats Gir!
what happens next? do they give 50T a day, or does it mean they're done now and go into the vault?

@Pepper, i dont bond with the familiars much either, maybe if i had only a few i would do it, but otherwise mashing the 'bond' and the 'ok' buttons is so time-consuming and tedious, argh.

I'm gonna switch them out c:
Need to get some more of those chest!

so how hard is it to get Nocturne Scrolls next month during the night of the nocturne festival?

and what is a fair price to just buy one from AH or from the trading boards?

so how hard is it to get Nocturne Scrolls next month during the night of the nocturne festival?

and what is a fair price to just buy one from AH or from the trading boards?

It's quite uncommon, potentially 1% or less. I've been quite active during each Night of the Nocturne festival and I've never received a scroll. The price changes each year. They used to be 1 mil in treasure but dropped to a few hundred thousand last season.

Last edited:
Happy Turkey day peeps!
Anyone going turkey hunting in Boreal Wood?

i saw the front page notice about the turkeys and wondered what it was all about.

limited time familiar i take it?

and Happy Thanksgiving to all celebrating!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Here's my Wild Turkey subspecies girl:

(she's hungry because I'm out of food rip)

She also has her matching familiar, bless.

Hope everyone had a good day!

^she's beautiful c:

The arctic gear is pretty nice, I should start looking for a Ice rep for my lair and dress them up in some of the new apparel (if I can snipe them in the AH...it'll be like the gladiator garb all over again)
Also glad they restocked the night sky silks...but there goes the gems I was saving up for a tricktrouper crown >_<

so i decided not to wait and roll the dice over getting Night of nocturne loot drops, and i went head and bought a noc scroll now so i could turn this triple orca fae into an iri butt glim noc!:

rip my lair expansion fund...
now hopefully my nesting project with another player will yield the female orca imp that i want for my noc boy's mate...

Last edited:
so i decided not to wait and roll the dice over getting Night of nocturne loot drops, and i went head and bought a noc scroll now so i could turn this triple orca fae into an iri butt glim noc!

oh my, i just ran a search, turns out i've created the only triple orca, iri butt glim nocturne on FR....

now hopefully my nesting project with another player will yield the female orca imp that i want for my noc boy's mate...

TFW a kind stranger agrees to your breeding project, that has a 50% chance of yielding the derg you want to breed, but the project dergs only produce a 1 egg nest...

OTL

oh my, i just ran a search, turns out i've created the only triple orca, iri butt glim nocturne on FR....

TFW a kind stranger agrees to your breeding project, that has a 50% chance of yielding the derg you want to breed, but the project dergs only produce a 1 egg nest...

OTL

I know that feeling Dad, are you gunna split the profit of it or what?

I know that feeling Dad, are you gunna split the profit of it or what?

well we were gonna take turns picking from the litter. the other person had said i would be the one to keep a 1 egg nest offspring if i wanted, and pay her half the value. she's got a male triple orca iri butt glim imperial (there are only like 4 imps on the site with those genes/colors), im hoping to have one that is female to pair with my noc, so we nested her male derg with my female coatl that is iri butt glim altho my coatl is orca.orca/ice. so we should have an imperial bab with iri butt glim, which i need, but it could be xxy instead of xxx.... or could be male... i think so long as its imp i will take it; if it is male or xxy then i'll probably look on AH for a xxx pet butt or cry butt to pair with it to try on my own to breed the xxx female imp...

I just got new art for twilight!

TWILIGHT_zpsyh9uyrqe.png

i got the woodland turkey in about 10 minutes, i did the super lazy method, i kept refreshing till a woodland turkey was the starter and kept doing that till i got a drop

i got the woodland turkey in about 10 minutes, i did the super lazy method, i kept refreshing till a woodland turkey was the starter and kept doing that till i got a drop

Lmao, nice!
i shoulda done that. instead, i played regular style and wasted thirty minutes of my life to only accrue a few turkey dinners....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back