• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still soooo behind in alchemy/brewing/look I can't even remember what itiscalled.

Must pick up FR again at some point, besides checking it once a week to do gathering.

I'm on the same page, I'm basically just gathering, doing my chores and looking for Familiars. I don't really bother with much else on the site, trying to get back into it but it's hard.

The grinding aspect of almost everything was fine for me when I had lots of time, but right now it is hard to justify. 0.1% drops in a fairly slow fighting system is not as easy as it used to be.

so, about breed change scrolls--

how have people acquired wildclaw scrolls/ i've never seen any in the shop...

and i havent seen any imperial scrolls in MP or AH, do they exist?

nocturne scrolls-- how do you get them next month??

:confused:

so, about breed change scrolls--

how have people acquired wildclaw scrolls/ i've never seen any in the shop...

and i havent seen any imperial scrolls in MP or AH, do they exist?

nocturne scrolls-- how do you get them next month??

:confused:

Imp scrolls no longer exist. Only people who have been around since the kickstarter/beta might have one. Gen 1 imps are very rare and are worth thousands of gems.

WC scrolls are in the gem shop extremely rarely, at the discretion of staff. They were briefly available this year a few months ago.

Nocturne scrolls are rarely found in night of the nocturne chests. Found the same way as regular fest chests.

Hey guys

Here are some of my new projects

Also did I ever show you my alien dragon

What does everyone do now on FR to keep the game interesting?

Thinking of selling off my lair, except for my progens. I also have a mess of stuff in my Hoard... if anyone is interested, here is a link to my lair!

pechue's lair

Nice dragons :3, and I'm pretty much the same as Tae right now but I do also like collecting accents so working towards that can be interesting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thinking of selling off my lair, except for my progens. I also have a mess of stuff in my Hoard... if anyone is interested, here is a link to my lair!

pechue's lair

If you have any UM accents for sale I'd be interested in looking through them ^^.

What's a good resell price for this UM Skincent,? It's from last year's ROR fest and I bought it originally for 750g, it doesn't match any of my dragons so I want to re-sell it to someone who would use it, I got approval from the artist too because I always feel bad about reselling stuff I bought special. X.X
m37Ezqw.png

Also got a cutie metallic couple who make beautiful babies! NOW JUST HURRY AND GROW UP!

Also need some name suggestions!

What's a good resell price for this UM Skincent,? It's from last year's ROR fest and I bought it originally for 750g, it doesn't match any of my dragons so I want to re-sell it to someone who would use it, I got approval from the artist too because I always feel bad about reselling stuff I bought special. X.X
m37Ezqw.png

UMs are kind of hard to sell right now imo...I would put it up for 1200gems , 7 day auction.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also got a cutie metallic couple who make beautiful babies! NOW JUST HURRY AND GROW UP!

Also need some name suggestions!

Oooo that imp looks so nice. How about metal names? Like copper, silver, etc lol. I'm not creative with names tbh

Nice coatls! The 2nd one is beautiful!
I haven't done a lot lately except transmute and some fairgrounds. I did sign up for the Secret Santa thing, for the site and then the one for my flight. So that's gotten me back into the coli so I can earn some treasure for buying the gifts!

Nice dragons :3, and I'm pretty much the same as Tae right now but I do also like collecting accents so working towards that can be interesting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you have any UM accents for sale I'd be interested in looking through them ^^.

Ah, I don't, I'm sorry! ; v ;

just scrolled a skink/spinner/contour triple radioactive boggita!
i'm done scrolling radioactive dergs now (maybe....)
really like the arcane eyes on her too:

Ah, I don't, I'm sorry! ; v ;

No worries just thought I'd ask ^^.

- - - Post Merge - - -

just scrolled a skink/spinner/contour triple radioactive boggita!
i'm done scrolling radioactive dergs now (maybe....)
really like the arcane eyes on her too:

This is beautiful congrats :3.

Last edited:
My newest accent :3

I love that artists work. I bought some other lovely ones recently but haven't sorted out who's wearing them yet.

Nice dergs everyone :3

And yeah I'm not that active there, I do my dailies, hoard sell stuff.. if there are events i'm probably more active but ye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back