• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flower Week: New Leaf Hybrid Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
HNI_0021.JPG

House is fine as long as they are clearly identifiable. Please don't wear them.

okAFGM8.png

i usually keep gold, black and orange flowers tucked away behind
buildings in my town because they don't go with my town's
colour scheme T v T

Last edited:
Yay, I have all eight here in the picture! Thank you RedTropicalPeachyFish for borrowing me two to complete the set <3

HNI_0006.JPG

*update* totally forgot to type TBT, I'll go do that right now and upload a new picture ;)

HNI_0008.JPG

*update #2* Here it is :)

Last edited:
HNI_0036.JPG
fun fact: it's been so long since I last touched new leaf, that I actually spent a good amount of time pressing down on the d-pad before realizing that wasn't used for movement

also, surprised this thread isn't temporarily stickied, tbh​

sYL3Dgy.png

It is cool seeing people popping their game back in for a bit to post these. :)

I like roses by the way.

E700BD53-ABBC-41E7-B021-0B1BB802C4F9.jpg

I tried to keep it to one type of flower per colour (Except the ring around the edge).

For some reason my ingame screenshots come out a little blurry on my ipad, But maybe that’s just my device.

Hopefully you can see the pink cosmos behind my Mayor as well.

It’s not a good setup but I’m not in the mood to make it all pretty and perfect today.

Last edited:
Okay I'm still confused. So, we take a pic of one type of flower, and one color, we cannot repeat the color even of it is for a different flower. So if I posted a pic of only pink roses and pink lillies, I would only get 15 tbt because pink is repeating, is that right?

What if I post a pic of all the colors, but it's all roses? Does that earn more than 15 tbt because it's all the colors, or only 15 because it's only one type of flower?

Last edited:
I've been wanting to unload some black and orange tulips.

How do I post a pic here without taking out the sd card?

Okay I'm still confused. So, we take a pic of one type of flower, and one color, we cannot repeat the color even of it is for a different flower. So if I posted a pic of only pink roses and pink lillies, I would only get 15 tbt because pink is repeating, is that right?

What if I post a pic of all the colors, but it's all roses? Does that earn more than 15 tbt because it's all the colors, or only 15 because it's only one type of flower?

You can do all of the different color roses and then the special flowers. That’s what I did and was awarded the full amount.

I hope the flowers are all visible enough :blush:

6bXf55D.jpg

The front of my town hall could use a little decorating anyway //u//

The bells are awarded based on colour rather than flower species*.

e.g. a pink rose and a blue rose would net you 30 bells because they are different colours.
vs. a pink rose and a pink tulip would be only 15 bells because they are the same colour.

*with the exception of the white carnation and the Jacob's ladder.

Last edited:
Ooh, okay, thank you for clarifying that up for me! I wanted to add all the breeds I can in one photo while still getting the max amount of bells. Mostly so I can show off my crazy amount of flowers

ZR4dQCv_d.jpg

Just loaded my Animal Crossing New Leaf game for this. Loss many hybrid flowers to breed one golden flower because I was lazy to water my field of flowers.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back