The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
Perfect Peach
Asteroid Plush
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Tetris Grid
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Rainbow Feather
I have two more reactions to learn: Mischief and Showmanship. I really want to get these learned to cross them off my list.

Is there anything I can do to try and force them to teach me the reaction?

I don't know if it's a surefire way but, I've noticed that villagers tend to ping me when I use the option to play with multiple characters.

Its RNG sometiemes the villagers may not run up to you to teach you a reaction and its worse if you have higher friendship with most villagers that can ruin the chances.

According to Nookipedia, you’ll need to reach maximum friendship with both a peppy (mischief) and smug villager (showmanship) to get the reactions. If you have either type on your island, keep talking to them and gift them things to boost your friendship.

Katrina can help as well in a way if you have her trailer on Harv’s island. Pay her $1,000 bells to get your status for a villager, and if it can be boosted, she’ll request another $10,000 bells ($11,000 total) to help boost your current level. This can only be done for one villager per day, and you’ll still have to talk and be nice to the villager for it to work properly. You also have the chance to get good friendship luck if you pay another $1,000 bells and she reads it off to you. It’s completely random; If you get bad luck, pay $10,000 bells to remove it, otherwise the level will never go up.

The chance of the villager teaching you the reaction will still be random. These tips only boosts your chances.

According to Nookipedia, you’ll need to reach maximum friendship with both a peppy (mischief) and smug villager (showmanship) to get the reactions. If you have either type on your island, keep talking to them and gift them things to boost your friendship.

Katrina can help as well in a way if you have her trailer on Harv’s island. Pay her $1,000 bells to get your status for a villager, and if it can be boosted, she’ll request another $10,000 bells ($11,000 total) to help boost your current level. This can only be done for one villager per day, and you’ll still have to talk and be nice to the villager for it to work properly. You also have the chance to get good friendship luck if you pay another $1,000 bells and she reads it off to you. It’s completely random; If you get bad luck, pay $10,000 bells to remove it, otherwise the level will never go up.

The chance of the villager teaching you the reaction will still be random. These tips only boosts your chances.

Do regular converstions result in reaction teaching? Or do they have to run up to you?

Do regular converstions result in reaction teaching? Or do they have to run up to you?
They have to run up to you. That’s the random part. The stuff I talked about is in regards to boosting your chances of them teaching you the final reaction you need.

They have to run up to you. That’s the random part. The stuff I talked about is in regards to boosting your chances of them teaching you the final reaction you need.

Is there a way to force them to run up to you?

I know in New Leaf, you could hide on the beach, keep a villager blocked in one area with holes, and then after 15 minutes or so, you could go there and they'd ! and run up to you with potentially a new PWP idea.

Is there a way to force them to run up to you?
Not to my knowledge. It’s a completely random occurrence. All I know is that they have to be in a different part of your island that has to load when first encountering them, or after leaving your house/flying back to your island.

Back