• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Forest Fire Mafia - Town Win- Endgame

Daniel why would you think its a good reason to lynch Starry even if she's town ? i don't like this thinking at all... i think you are trying to just pick a easy target to pick since Starry is not here to defend themselves... you know that they also post saying they will be gone for a couple days for school. Your post seems a bit scummy to me.

Starrys constant inactivity screws everyone over. Whether it's for needing a vote to change a lynch, scum reading, or anything like that, it always becomes a problem.

Hey I'm only going on so much, no one else is bringing up a case so I'm trying to make one.

Starrys constant inactivity screws everyone over. Whether it's for needing a vote to change a lynch, scum reading, or anything like that, it always becomes a problem.

Hey I'm only going on so much, no one else is bringing up a case so I'm trying to make one.

well if thats the case why don't you lynch someone who hasn't posted at all.... ?

well if thats the case why don't you lynch someone who hasn't posted at all.... ?

Because they're getting replaced. Starry pops in every once in a while to avoid being modkilled all the time and it makes me wonder why she does it all the time.

Because they're getting replaced. Starry pops in every once in a while to avoid being modkilled all the time and it makes me wonder why she does it all the time.
alright i can see that, but you know Starry has school during the week and is gone... has been in every game.

Vote count

StarryWolf-3
-Call me Daniel
-White Claw
-reyy

Call me Daniel-3
-Trojan
-M3ow_
-Panda

M3ow_-1
-Trundle

Players not voting
Oath2order, Kit, Dolby, Lucanosa, Minties, Mother of all llamas, JelloFishXD, StarryWolf, Haydenn(Being replaced) Aelia

Currently, StarryWolf is set to be lynched. You have aproximately 4 hours left to lynch.

Piichinu and Aelia are going to be replaced as soon as the night post comes up.

if starry was mafia I feel like she'd be more inclined to be active. IMO the best lynch choice is Daniel, although he's one of the only ones making contributions rn lol. mostly bc of his bandwagoning Starry just for being half inactive, there are people that haven't posted at all. starry is going to be active when she can but the others haven't said anything.

Trundle is suspicious to me too, mostly based on his reply to my suspicion of Daniel, and that he voted me for no apparent reason

if starry was mafia I feel like she'd be more inclined to be active. IMO the best lynch choice is Daniel, although he's one of the only ones making contributions rn lol. mostly bc of his bandwagoning Starry just for being half inactive, there are people that haven't posted at all. starry is going to be active when she can but the others haven't said anything.

Trundle is suspicious to me too, mostly based on his reply to my suspicion of Daniel, and that he voted me for no apparent reason

Not really starry is inactive regusrdless of alignment. She hasn't lived too long as Mafia so it could be that too. I would go for the other inactives, but they're mostly new so I don't know how to go at them.

I mean that's basically my only reaction because that lynch is dumb

oh gotcha, thanks for clarifying

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not really starry is inactive regusrdless of alignment. She hasn't lived too long as Mafia so it could be that too. I would go for the other inactives, but they're mostly new so I don't know how to go at them.

you don't know how to go at them ? you mean you don't see a weakness that you can attack ?

Back