• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Forest Fire Mafia - Town Win- Endgame

You quoted this even panda?

so let me get this right you are saying she is scum cause she has boarding school and won't be able to be here and out of courtesy she let us all know that she wouldn't be here till thursday ( the same as she does in every game)

so let me get this right you are saying she is scum cause she has boarding school and won't be able to be here and out of courtesy she let us all know that she wouldn't be here till thursday ( the same as she does in every game)

No, I'm saying since she has boarding school and knows she will be inactive in all the games she signs up for, she screws town over. In all games she has screwed someone over with her not being online. If she can't be active a lot why does she sign up I do not know. But it will help us in the long run. She didn't even do anything to this game other than "Hey guys imma be offline now bye" she could be trying to get us to ignore her if she's scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know it's not the strongest case, but what else do we have to go on?

Starry, I hope you don't take this lynch as a personal attack. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but your constant inactivity does ruin the game a bit like most inactives though. Hope you understand.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But llama do you wanna say anything on your vote for me?

i really hope by some miracle that your right and just so happens to be mafia. and if she does end up flipping red... it has nothing to do with your skills at this game it was just pure luck.

- - - Post Merge - - -

how long til nighty night

i think 30 mins.... Ness posted 3o mins ago saying an hour until day ends.

i really hope by some miracle that your right and just so happens to be mafia. and if she does end up flipping red... it has nothing to do with your skills at this game it was just pure luck.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think 30 mins.... Ness posted 3o mins ago saying an hour until day ends.
Day one usually always ends in a mislynch so it's usually never skill, but the right guess.

16NDmA0.png

October 14th, 1944

Something terrible has happened today...I was going to chop a tree down, but then I found it…

A woman, she fell into the river...I tried to save her, but she drowned before I could get her out…

...I don’t want to write right now.

-Ester

Ester was going out to chop a tree in the woods, when he had found a woman in the river. He checked all of her personal information, and discovered that her name was Starry Wolf. Ester and his wife gave her a proper burial soon after.

StarryWolf was lynched. Her role was The Hunter.(1 shot vigilante) Since she isn’t a Tree, she simply dies instead of being stumped.

It is now Night, and you have exactly 24 hours to submit any night actions you may have. Day 2 will begin on January 28th, 9:00 PM CST.

Piichinu and Aelia have been replaced by Tom and Ayaya.

Last edited:
oh great ! thanks Daniel...

- - - Post Merge - - -

so was it worth it now ?

*violently bangs head on table*
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Still stand by in what I said, she would have been inactive to actually even use that shot. Shame it was a big though and not a townie.

Now do you guys wish you would have voted Daniel lol

Now do you guys wish you would have voted Daniel lol

Well honestly, while I wish we had hit arso instead it's still ridding a game of a barely-active that would end up hurting us more anyways.
But it's still kicking me in the gut that she was blue >_<. If only she was more active & wasn't at school or whatever today & tomorrow.

Also I don't think you should had replaced Awlia so soon. Piichu yes he is banned, but aelia would have been given at least the night to post to be honest.

Good evening Ladies, Gentlemen, and distinguished Maple Leaves; I am Tom and I will be your server tonight.

Tonight's menu will consistent of parroted thoughts, who I would have lynched, and what I think we ought to watch for in the coming days.

First off, I would have gone with the Starrywolf lynch. Sure they ended up being the vigilante, but it wouldn't matter a damned thing if our vigilante is never around to use their shot. The only other options would to lynch a ****poster like Oath and set an example. I skimmed through most of day one, a lot of the posts were crap and I was expecting more from other players.

Those players we ought to watch for in the coming days are Trundle (seriously guys), Oath2order (but then again he's poop), Minties (I don't buy cat distraction), Dolby (the fearsome bus driver) and Panda (towsided fluffball). These are all players I think could easily pass as town and lead town to disaster easily without a second thought. 4 have veteran status in TBT mafia, one as far as I'm aware is new?

ANYWAYS STAR WARS IS ON KBYE

Also hihihihi Ayaayyayayayaayayayayayaayaa

she would have been back tomorrow, most likely in time to use her night action if she choose to.... i don't like this i don't like this at all... shame.

- - - Post Merge - - -

who you calling fluffball ?

Back