• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Forest Fire Mafia - Town Win- Endgame

I think we should move on from what could have/would have been, rip Starry but it was only D1 so we still have time. does anyone wanna list their suspicions in order from greatest to least suspicious?

I think we should move on from what could have/would have been, rip Starry but it was only D1 so we still have time. does anyone wanna list their suspicions in order from greatest to least suspicious?

m3ow we gotta analyze and question what happened so we can make better future votes and what not....

I don't know why you didn't decide to ask me why I didn't defend starry

I don't know why you didn't question my vote on you. You never asked why I did.

I don't know why you didn't question my junk vote. You're too busy trying to make a goddamn meme for yourself that you didn't care who you lynched, just as long as it was "starry day one!!111"

Your vote on me wasn't putting me on the verge of lynching so why should I bother countering it when your only reason was I didn't like your reasoning. How do you expect me to counter that reasoning? I'm assuming you were testing me but who knows.

I'm not obessed with making a meme it was just a joke from last game that actually sprouted from me being annoyed with Starry's inactivity that screwed Dolby's plans over. Her inactivity screws everyone over(dying Dolly's plan and being mod killed that ended towns chances of winning) so I didn't want it to happen again. People should win by actually skill, not from someone who joins but knows can't play and wastes space.

You should talk about memes oath because you basically are one

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's for Day 2, not at nigh so the Mafia who who to kill to blame/kill sus on them.

Okay sure why don't you kick us off then amigo?

@Minties: I have. :) Not all cats are the same though so I won't try to compare.

50918205.jpg

Memes aren't a bad thing daniel unless you're trying to force one like you did with "lynchstarrydayone"

Is that really all you have to say

Now can you answer
Why didn't you try doing anything about the lynch if you didn't like it
Why did you vote for me with no reason
Why did you trust trundle enough to vote meow

Is that really all you have to say

Now can you answer
Why didn't you try doing anything about the lynch if you didn't like it
Why did you vote for me with no reason
Why did you trust trundle enough to vote meow

yes what exactly was i supposed to do please do enlighten me

I voted you because yolo and/or the starry vote was dumb so I figured I'd go for you.

Trundle is trundle and trundle is a friend. Trundle and I have history. When I have no idea what to do vote for in a game when I didn't see a Minties vote and Tom wasn't in yet, I go to Trundler.

Oh and by "defend starry" , well if you don't agree with her lynch why don't you make a case against the lynch or for someone else. People like panda who were against it have the right to get mad at me, but you didn't do jack sht and should be one to talk

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes what exactly was i supposed to do please do enlighten me

I voted you because yolo and/or the starry vote was dumb so I figured I'd go for you.

Trundle is trundle and trundle is a friend. Trundle and I have history. When I have no idea what to do vote for in a game when I didn't see a Minties vote and Tom wasn't in yet, I go to Trundler.

You could have made an actually case against me or someone you thought was better.

That's exactly why I didn't say aything about your vote it's bs

Daniel is playing like he is town. Just read last game where he was mafia vs all his town games. Daniel making dumb jokes nearly confirms him as town. I'm voting for m3ow_

It's not dumb stuff. You instantly pointed out Daniel's town behaviour as scum behaviour and I do not believe from his posts that he is mafia. I think the fact that you are completely off putting my post without any reason behind it shows you have something to hide. I can understand the Starry lynch for sure because it creates confusion in every game. I'm not sure why hosts let him into games because they can't even play, it's pretty ridiculous to me.

Regardless, your reaction was very scummy in my opinion, m30w_. If you are lynched today you will surely be struck down eventually for your refusal to reason based on behaviour.

Hi Trundle where are you at? A quick glance through your posts just gives me these two posts and a handful of memes. Is that really all you had to say about the Starry lynch? That Daniel comes off as town and you feel that m3ow_ is scum?

Oh you wanna go then? Alrighty. Let's ****ing go.

Day one usually always ends in a mislynch so it's usually never skill, but the right guess.

Seems to me like you're perfectly fine with a mislynch here, Daniel. Yes, it's day one, but you don't resign yourself to mislynching. You seem perfectly fine with it being a mislynch.

Starry, I hope you don't take this lynch as a personal attack. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but your constant inactivity does ruin the game a bit like most inactives though. Hope you understand.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But llama do you wanna say anything on your vote for me?

TL;DR: "Sorry for lynching you, I know you're town but this was too easy for me and my scumlord friends to pass up."

The only ones who literally haven't posted at all are aelia and piichu, and piichu is banned and aelia hasn't been online for like a week so I'm not worrying about them.

So why didn't you decide to lynch these two? They were inactive and you didn't know they were getting replaced when you originally first pushed for Starry. Or White Claw. Who didn't comment. Yet you didn't decide to lynch them for not saying anything.

Funny, isn't it? You just go for the one inactive who you can make a tiny bit of a case on due to their history.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're scum, Daniel, I'd be sure of it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean seriously though, like most people would have called me a distraction and ignored me, yet here you are continuing to argue.

Hi Trundle where are you at? A quick glance through your posts just gives me these two posts and a handful of memes. Is that really all you had to say about the Starry lynch? That Daniel comes off as town and you feel that m3ow_ is scum?

Oh you wanna go then? Alrighty. Let's ****ing go.

Seems to me like you're perfectly fine with a mislynch here, Daniel. Yes, it's day one, but you don't resign yourself to mislynching. You seem perfectly fine with it being a mislynch.

TL;DR: "Sorry for lynching you, I know you're town but this was too easy for me and my scumlord friends to pass up."

So why didn't you decide to lynch these two? They were inactive and you didn't know they were getting replaced when you originally first pushed for Starry. Or White Claw. Who didn't comment. Yet you didn't decide to lynch them for not saying anything.

Funny, isn't it? You just go for the one inactive who you can make a tiny bit of a case on due to their history.

I knew there was a chance that starry wasn't scum, I stated that many times.

I knew I've been pressing her a lot so I didn't want her to take it personally.

In the beginning of the game I knew Piichu was banned, he's clearly going to be replaced so it's not like he's quiet for a reason.
I said aelia hasn't posted anything in a week and I don't think they would not post at all to avoid detection.

White claw is new, a bandwagon vote and being quiet is expected of one.

Starry is not new, she has ruined games. I knew there was a good chance it would be the same now.

You're bringing up stuff against me that I've answered before.

Woah I will need time to catch up

And hi Tom, didn't expect you to join the game too o:
And if you try to use me again I will definitely vote for you <3

Oath you started going at me, I never went at you besides me agreeing with a point someone made. And here you are saying I'm going at you when I'm just wondering why you're going at me when I started questioning you.

She hasn't ruined games, what are you on about. You're making her out to be some Satanic-being who single-handedly has destroyed mafia games due to inactivity.

Also, up until this point, you have never addressed why you didn't vote for White claw.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oath you started going at me, I never went at you besides me agreeing with a point someone made. And here you are saying I'm going at you when I'm just wondering why you're going at me when I started questioning you.

I'm the ****ing lizard king.

She hasn't ruined games, what are you on about. You're making her out to be some Satanic-being who single-handedly has destroyed mafia games due to inactivity.

Also, up until this point, you have never addressed why you didn't vote for White claw.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm the ****ing lizard king.

What do you want me to ask from a newbie, do you think bandwagoning and being quiet is so strange? I did bring them up at some point for not posting I think. But out of all the inactives starry was the less harmful choice.

Back