• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Forest Fire Mafia - Town Win- Endgame

Forget to say something about my post Daniel or you just lumping me in with Memestar?

is that my name now

- - - Post Merge - - -

What do you want me to ask from a newbie, do you think bandwagoning and being quiet is so strange? I did bring them up at some point for not posting I think. But out of all the inactives starry was the less harmful choice.

You can ask them "hey how come you voted this way" more than once instead of just leaving it as some offhand comment.

Woah I will need time to catch up

And hi Tom, didn't expect you to join the game too o:
And if you try to use me again I will definitely vote for you <3
<3 It'll always good to see a sympathetic and familiar face oh Yeti.

i'm saying pay attention to other people because clearly you're just using me as a distraction.

During the night though? You starting going at me about memes and stuff and I just answered. Then you ask me something else and now it turned to this. I did ask you something, you could have answered it instead of avoiding the question. You're probably using me as one of anything.

I don't know what you mean by lumping tom

During the night though? You starting going at me about memes and stuff and I just answered. Then you ask me something else and now it turned to this. I did ask you something, you could have answered it instead of avoiding the question. You're probably using me as one of anything.

Fair certain I did answer it.

yes what exactly was i supposed to do please do enlighten me

I voted you because yolo and/or the starry vote was dumb so I figured I'd go for you.

Trundle is trundle and trundle is a friend. Trundle and I have history. When I have no idea what to do vote for in a game when I didn't see a Minties vote and Tom wasn't in yet, I go to Trundler.

oh right

i ****ing did

why are you wording it like "defend starry"

it's almost like you knew.

- - - Post Merge - - -

like why are you now asking why i didn't defend starry

why didn't you question my vote on you when i voted

why didn't you question my junk vote on meow before i voted you daniel

This is how you first answered my slight comment on you.

I'm going to bed now it's midnight and I don't feel like feeding oath anymore

DLetSkZ.gif

this game has gone from 0-100

I still say Daniel is scum, I only skimmed the oath v. Daniel debacle that just happened, but just going by the way that Daniel acted when he thought he was gonna be lynched. He seemed too worried lol

You had my Trundle post quoted while you attacked Redcard over there, did you have something in mind for it or was that an accident?

@Host: please no **** posting leave your memes to Obs bruh

@Trojan: Hi there bud, anyone else you wanna fos besides Danny? Because I'm almost certain that when I come for your posts next I'm just gonna find nothing but ****posts like Spot over there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

im always right

That's what you said after you shot Lucanosa last game right?

You had my Trundle post quoted while you attacked Redcard over there, did you have something in mind for it or was that an accident?

@Host: please no **** posting leave your memes to Obs bruh

@Trojan: Hi there bud, anyone else you wanna fos besides Danny? Because I'm almost certain that when I come for your posts next I'm just gonna find nothing but ****posts like Spot over there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's what you said after you shot Lucanosa last game right?

nope thats really all I have

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have anyone on your radar

Jesus a lot happened while I was out.

Hi Trundle where are you at? A quick glance through your posts just gives me these two posts and a handful of memes. Is that really all you had to say about the Starry lynch? That Daniel comes off as town and you feel that m3ow_ is scum?

I'd like to hear something from Trundle as well. He's unusually quiet after the lynch. Now I'm remembering how bad he is at playing scum. Will have to see how the game progresses.

There's not much to go on aside from Daniel going after Oath after I called him out.

You don't need to be good at Mafia to be able to somewhat defend starry.

I did find this statement quite weird though.

It's like midnight here so I'll just quickly go through this (in order of most to least sus)

1. Daniel
I see I'm set to be lyched, and I still don't know why. I have like no case on me expect meow's suspicions which doesn't have a lot of merit. I'd rather not let town get a mislynch.
Starry is a good candidate because:
Her inactivity will cause confusion
If she votes, she won't be online to change it which may become vital

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you guys have other candidate with a case for them to lynch, I'm all ears.

Day one usually always ends in a mislynch so it's usually never skill, but the right guess.
contradicting. the whole starry thing started off as a joke until she really wasn't active so then he just ran with it. starry said that she'd be back after boarding school, and him bandwagoning her was a shot in the dark at best. but there were other inactives to lynch, or people that weren't contributing at all. sure ok starry's messed up other games with inactivity, fine I get that. but she was just really not a good choice to lynch D1.

also I mean just look at how he acted when he thought he was gonna be lynched.

2. Trundle- instantly calling me scum & voting me just for making a really light accusation against Daniel. I understand being suspicious of me, but voting to lynch me instead of taking the time to hear me out?

3. Dolby- nothing but shtposting and didn't even vote. definitely not trying to even pretend to help town.

4. Kit- not that active, but did make good posts. what I don't get is this:

So you're saying we should lynch Starry over you because there's a chance we hit scum?
The same argument could be used to justify your lynch too, granted that we really don't have much to go off of at the moment.
What I really don't understand is why you're so hard-pressed to take Starry down?
I'm going to have to place a real vote on someone soon, but it won't matter because you got majority first. Unless someone unvotes you.
Honestly D1 really didn't turn out very much and if I'm to be honest, I don't think either of you are scum. Starry seems like a more likely candidate in my eyes and at least we'd be ridding ourselves of a barely-active player. But, once again, my vote won't make a difference.
It's up to the rest of you I guess. There was that m3ow case Trundle brought up earlier I believe (I didn't actually check and see one, just saw that's where he placed his vote) that might be worth looking into in the next day cycle if we don't have anything else to discuss..
Feeling really indifferent towards this whole thing at the moment. I'd like to see some more activity from the quiet/almost inactive players... Like Minties has been saying, we're at a real disadvantage today with almost HALF the playerlist inactive.

Her behavior in the past says otherwise I'm afraid.... They've got quite an inactive streak :/

this is kinda contradicting to me. she first didn't understand lynching starry, but then justifies it. I would feel differently if starry didn't tell us the day that she would be on. why is barely active worse than inactive/shtposting?? esp when starry told us in advance.

5. reyy, White Claw, mother of llamas, Lucanosa, JellofishXD
inactives that haven't really contributed anything

everyone else I either don't suspect or don't have an opinion about yet

It's like midnight here so I'll just quickly go through this (in order of most to least sus)

1. Daniel
contradicting. the whole starry thing started off as a joke until she really wasn't active so then he just ran with it. starry said that she'd be back after boarding school, and him bandwagoning her was a shot in the dark at best. but there were other inactives to lynch, or people that weren't contributing at all. sure ok starry's messed up other games with inactivity, fine I get that. but she was just really not a good choice to lynch D1.

also I mean just look at how he acted when he thought he was gonna be lynched.

2. Trundle- instantly calling me scum & voting me just for making a really light accusation against Daniel. I understand being suspicious of me, but voting to lynch me instead of taking the time to hear me out?

3. Dolby- nothing but shtposting and didn't even vote. definitely not trying to even pretend to help town.

4. Kit- not that active, but did make good posts. what I don't get is this:

this is kinda contradicting to me. she first didn't understand lynching starry, but then justifies it. I would feel differently if starry didn't tell us the day that she would be on. why is barely active worse than inactive/shtposting?? esp when starry told us in advance.

5. reyy, White Claw, mother of llamas, Lucanosa, JellofishXD
inactives that haven't really contributed anything

everyone else I either don't suspect or don't have an opinion about yet

why not include me

I'm on the side agreeing that Starry shouldn't have been lynched for inactivity. If she'll be inactive anyway, she won't be a threat nor be useful, and can be safely ignored like what happened in Reindeer Mafia.

Lynching her means town loses a vote, and she'll be modkilled later if she continues to be inactive anyway. I wanted to say this when CMD started a bandwagon on her but I wasn't a player back then.

Also can we please stop the LynchStarryD1 meme or whatever? Either let hosts ban her from the game or let her play the game and learn how to. I admit I'm not familiar with her past games beyond Smash Mafia, but lynching her because of a meme isn't really fair :(

you also include kit who you say is an inactive, but made some good posts as higher than regular inactives

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm on the side agreeing that Starry shouldn't have been lynched for inactivity. If she'll be inactive anyway, she won't be a threat nor be useful, and can be safely ignored like what happened in Reindeer Mafia.

Lynching her means town loses a vote, and she'll be modkilled later if she continues to be inactive anyway. I wanted to say this when CMD started a bandwagon on her but I wasn't a player back then.

Also can we please stop the LynchStarryD1 meme or whatever? Either let hosts ban her from the game or let her play the game and learn how to. I admit I'm not familiar with her past games beyond Smash Mafia, but lynching her because of a meme isn't really fair :(

post merge stealer

why not include me

I was gonna file u under shtposters but I'm holding off since it seems like you're gonna contribute more

and ik ik, I said that kit isn't the most active (I think she's made like 2-3 posts) and did make good posts. but it just seems like she only voted starry cause she didn't want daniel to be lynched, (she basically said that in the voting thread) and I don't get why.

Back